Fullbuster

Russia Box Office

Actual$, weekend 20.02-23.02:

1) Pompeii - 5 817 640

2) RoboCop - 1 825 040 (8 732 817)

3) The Pirate Fairy - 1 428 549 (3 966 882)

4) American Hustle - 1 406 317 (4 353 207)

5) The Monuments Men - 1 263 408

6) The Wolf Of Wall Street - 1 115 337 (12 161 443)

7) Viy* - 719 432 (33 759 277)

8) In sports only girls* - 638 430 (6 295 962)

9) Lone Survivor - 578 176

10) Belka and Strelka* - 563 921 (5 558 469)

(-)

13) Kaze tachinu - 291 426

http://kinobusiness.com/kassa/2013/top50.php

Lego preview(2 days) - ~$900k

Edited by Cosmonaut
  • Like 2

Actual$, weekend 20.02-23.02:

1) Pompeii - 5 817 640

2) RoboCop - 1 825 040 (8 732 817)

3) The Pirate Fairy - 1 428 549 (3 966 882)

4) American Hustle - 1 406 317 (4 353 207)

5) The Monuments Men - 1 263 408

6) The Wolf Of Wall Street - 1 115 337 (12 161 443)

7) Viy* - 719 432 (33 759 277)

8) In sports only girls* - 638 430 (6 295 962)

9) Lone Survivor - 578 176

10) Belka and Strelka* - 563 921 (5 558 469)

(-)

13) Kaze tachinu - 291 426

http://kinobusiness.com/kassa/2013/top50.php

Lego preview(2 days) - ~$900k

Robocop will pass $10m but won't go any further...

Daily grosses from Kinobusiness. 1 USD = 35.51 RUB

1. Pompei 20.5 + 18.5 mln

2. RoboCop 5.7 + 4.7 mln

3. Wolf of Wall Street 4.6 + 4.2 mln

4. The Monument Men 4.2 + 3.8 mln

5. American Hustle 2.8 + 2.6 mln

6. Viy 2.4 + 2 mln

7. In sport only girls 2.4 + 1.7 mln

8. Pirate Fairy 2 + 1.9 mln

9. The Lone Survivor 2 + 1.8 mln

10. Nymphomaniac. Part 1 1.7 + 1.7 mln

11. The Wind Rises 1.1 mlm + 1.1 mln

Lego (previews)  2.2 + 2.3 mln

• Like 2

My "At Least" Forecast #17 for total gross, February 27:

Name; Copies; Total gross $;

The Lego Movie; ~1186; 10m
Talk of the devil*; ~950; 4m
Vampire Academy; ~1000; 2,5m
Spiral*; ~800; 0,5m
Dallas Buyers Club; ~320; 0,5m
Her; ~330; 0,5m
Philomena; ~150; 0,5m

*Local.

**There is also a bunch of other movies, but their results not worth mentioning at all(less than 0.5m).

Too many movies with the comparable potential, all should pass 0,5m, but i have no idea about final standings.

I did not put a lot of thought over this forecast, Lego figure is from the first long-term prediction, as preview turns out to be pretty weak.

• Like 1

Daily grosses from Kinobusiness. 1 USD = 35.51 RUB

1. Pompei 20.5 + 18.5 mln

2. RoboCop 5.7 + 4.7 mln

3. Wolf of Wall Street 4.6 + 4.2 mln

4. The Monument Men 4.2 + 3.8 mln

5. American Hustle 2.8 + 2.6 mln

6. Viy 2.4 + 2 mln

7. In sport only girls 2.4 + 1.7 mln

8. Pirate Fairy 2 + 1.9 mln

9. The Lone Survivor 2 + 1.8 mln

10. Nymphomaniac. Part 1 1.7 + 1.7 mln

11. The Wind Rises 1.1 mlm + 1.1 mln

Lego (previews)  2.2 + 2.3 mln

Juni, how is the Ukrainian box office? I mean there is an economic crisis and now a political crisis so I guess the movie market is down, particularly in 2013?

Ahaha yes I'm Sonic, I like to change my name after a few months, it's fun and new Maybe I should warn people, even if they easily can recognize me

Indeed I'm in the UK since January, and I will come back in France in around 1 week ^^

I'm not in London but I visited it, it's a great place for shopping even it's terribly expensive....Pringles cost 1.5€ where I live in France, but in London store I visited it was 5€..What a scam! I just went to McDonald's, the only place where prices are quite normal o_o

I really advise you to visit the Natural History Museum, it's free and it's so big and fabulous, I really loved it, particularly the dinosaur part given I dreamt to see dino skeletons since I was a kid:D I even bought a cuddly toy to remember forever

yeah I was told about McDonalds  :D  but im probs gonna bring food from home  ;)

thx for the rec about the museum 

def gonna visit! :wub:

Kinometro forecast

Pompeii - 2 669 

Local movie - 2 528 

Lego - 2 247

Vamp Academy - 1 685

Robocop - 561K

Pirate Fairy 2 - 561K 

Monuments men - 449K

WoWS - 449K

Local movie - 280K

Dallas Buyers club - 252 K

http://www.kinometro.ru/forecast/show/name/akademiya_vampirov_protiv_legok_na_pomine

Nebraska has 8 copies lol

I wonder if I can find it

Lets not talk about Ukraine (aka the next state of the US) pls  :bash:  :locked: 

Edited by Tauriel

yeah I was told about McDonalds  :D  but im probs gonna bring food from home  ;)

thx for the rec about the museum 

def gonna visit! :wub:

Kinometro forecast

Pompeii - 2 669 

Local movie - 2 528 

Lego - 2 247

Vamp Academy - 1 685

Robocop - 561K

Pirate Fairy 2 - 561K 

Monuments men - 449K

WoWS - 449K

Local movie - 280K

Dallas Buyers club - 252 K

http://www.kinometro.ru/forecast/show/name/akademiya_vampirov_protiv_legok_na_pomine

Nebraska has 8 copies lol

I wonder if I can find it

Lets not talk about Ukraine (aka the next state of the US) pls  :bash:  :locked: 

No. You should read something than Russian newspapers, obeying to the Putin's regime. The US has nothing to do with that and doesn't care about this country, but Putin on the contrary wants it in its Customs Union because he dreams to recreate the Soviet Union (without communism), and Ukrainians wants to be in the European Union because they're tired to be dominated by Russians.

Their aspirations are legitimate, every country should choose its destiny.

No. You should read something than Russian newspapers, obeying to the Putin's regime. The US has nothing to do with that and doesn't care about this country, but Putin on the contrary wants it in its Customs Union because he dreams to recreate the Soviet Union (without communism), and Ukrainians wants to be in the European Union because they're tired to be dominated by Russians.

Their aspirations are legitimate, every country should choose its destiny.

Sorry, kid, but you are totally brainwashed by western propaganda. Those matters are definitely too complicated for your young brains. And who exactly give you a right to tell what ukrainian people want and what they don't? 

• Like 1

Sorry, kid, but you are totally brainwashed by western propaganda. Those matters are definitely too complicated for your young brains. And who exactly give you a right to tell what ukrainian people want and what they don't? 

People protested to be in the EU, people didn't protest to be a part of Russia.

Only Crimea wants that, because 68% its people is ethnically Russian. So I think Crimea should become Russian if its people wants it, and the rest of Ukraine should do what they want to do, they will decide on May 25, next election.

Edited by Tails Miles Prower

People protested to be in the EU, people didn't protest to be a part of Russia.

Only Crimea wants that, because 68% its people is ethnically Russian. So I think Crimea should become Russian if its people wants it, and the rest of Ukraine should do what they want to do, they will decide on May 25, next election.

Protested tens of thousands mostly from Western Ukraine. That's definitely not enough for a 45 million country. I heard for example that half a million people recently protested in Paris against same sex marriages. Did that change anything?  Certainly not.

So called opposition with huge American and EU support ousted legitimated president and seized power. That's called coup d'etat. 

Mostly far right radicals and nationalists camped for two months in the centre of Kiev, occupied government buildings and finally started a full-scale war against police. They had roaming bands that attacked anyone who disagree with their views.  Now they control almost everything, They destroyed all possible opposition for years to come. There is a violence in many regions, many people are scared. National currency plunged to all-time low, national economy lies in ruins. So stop pretending to be an expert and telling what people want, about peaceful West and evil Putin.  

• Like 1

ikr (My close friend lives in Kiev & I just felt depressed Posted Image )

I cant believe what happened & its supposed to be the 21st century! 

to me to separate Ukraine, Belarus & us means to separate Siamese twins aka all die 

Sonic is young  :) he probably thinks pussy riot are indeed human rights fighters & al qaeda doesnt get money from "sponsors"  :mellow:

If a blockbuster like IM3 got something right re: who's behing the world's life & death matters so I have hope that more western ppl learn

Lets get to movies Im so so sorry to go off topic

It wont happen again Lets be friends at least online pls Posted Image

Vamp academy wasnt as bas as RT suggested btw  :ph34r:  Sue me!

Edited by Tauriel

Sorry if I offended anyone. But once again some things are quite different than they look from outside. 

Even more independent releases in the market. According to Rentrak Lego grossed 6 mln RUB.

Definitely not a very good start. Stlll with 90 or even 100 mln RUB Lego can win this weekend.