Fullbuster

Russia Box Office

The Russian Box Office Thread is 2 years old today! Happy Anniversary :D392 pages and around 385,000 views,it's quite a success,and third biggest thread on the overseas BO section. :DAnd it's not over,it's just the beginning,I hope we'll see movies going beyond 100m :)

• Like 3

Captain America -6% 610kNoah -6% 575kRio 2 -3% 122kBeauty +6% 92kNoah passed billion RUB on Tuesday. 27th movie to reach that milestone. Looks like Rio2 will fail.

The billion RUB seems easily reachable these days :-PWhat is Avatar's gross in RUB already?

3614.8 mln RUB. Nearly $120mln Pirates of the Caribbean still hold 2nd place with 1782.4 mln RUBStalingrad finished 3rd with 1669.3 mln RUB.

Avatar is so impressive.I really wonder which film could pass Pirates 4 for the second place.

The Russian Box Office Thread is 2 years old today! Happy Anniversary :D392 pages and around 385,000 views,it's quite a success,and third biggest thread on the overseas BO section. :DAnd it's not over,it's just the beginning,I hope we'll see movies going beyond 100m :)

Congrats

thread  :wub:

Thîs thread just needs a very successful movie,one like Iron Man 3 or the last Twilight.It's lacking,really. I hope Transformers 4 and Hobbit 3 can change that. And I hope Maleficent,and Guardians of the Galaxy or another film can surprise us,a bit,like Frozen and Ted did.