Eric is Smiling

Venom: The Last Dance | October 25, 2024

Huh, is it just me or are the reviews so far pretty much in line with the first two movies' reviews? Even the kind of reviews like "eh, this is just decent for long flights type of entertainment" seem to be in line with what I remember from the first two.

Veno 1 had very crap reviews, didn't it? I'm pretty sure I remember how we talked about the critics being surprised by the generally positive audience reception. 

I'm gonna be watching this beauty tomorrow! Can't wait for it!

Sometimes these movies are needed. Venom movies are what they are, dumb fun movies full with dumb fun action scenes from Venom doing dumb things. You can't get any better than that,

I guess this is the movie where critics and general audiences will not share the same views, unlike a 200 million budgeted clown movie that tried to "subvert expectations", pissing off almost everyone.

If this Venom movie has Venom doing "venom" things, I'm in. 

• Like 1