Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

The fact that Transformers is so huge in every country, makes me wonder, where are those people that likes it? I see NO ONE talking about Transformers, but when this movie cames out, it break records? It's so wierd. 

Do you mean here? I think most people here just aren't part of it's audience. There's a TF board I always visit and it's very active. Plus I think it's a kind of movie that even people who don't like it still want to see it in theatre.

To be honest I'm still surprised by how much money it's made considering it's panned by everyone, everywhere. :mellow:

Sabrina is back :P

For TF4 I have no idea, maybe people who like it doesn't feel the need to talk about it.

Hey I like it and I'm proud of it. :D

Do you mean here? I think most people here just aren't part of it's audience. There's a TF board I always visit and it's very active. Plus I think it's a kind of movie that even people who don't like it still want to see it in theatre.

To be honest I'm still surprised by how much money it's made considering it's panned by everyone, everywhere. :mellow:

Hey I like it and I'm proud of it. :D

It was just a theory of mine ^^"

Ahahaha, maybe :P

I told you a few pages ago what I mostly watched in terms of animes, but no I didn't see Lovely Complex ^^"

What kind of Animes do you like?

I wanted to recommend you. Watch Lovely Complex, is the best romantic comedy anime I've ever seen. It's really fun.  :D 

I like Naruto as well. Sakura Card Captors, Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai (big name), Mirai Nikki...

I wanted to recommend you. Watch Lovely Complex, is the best romantic comedy anime I've ever seen. It's really fun.  :D 

I like Naruto as well. Sakura Card Captors, Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai (big name), Mirai Nikki...

OK I will give it a try :)

My own advice : Golden Time and Nisekoi given you like this kind of Animes, I usually don't watch this kind of comedy/romantic things but these ones were really good (Nisekoi is very funny ^^)

Golden Time :

Posted Image

Nisekoi :

Posted Image

Sakura? I watched it on TV when I was in middle school, that's pretty old but I loved it back then :)

Edited by Fullbuster
  • Like 1

Not only there, everywhere. I would like to see if someone is talking about it in China.

Edited by xSabrinax

I know, and you probably right too. Some people don't want to be counted as a TF fan because that tag comes with the assumption that they have bad taste in movie. ;)

Even though I respect your tastes, that's why I'm not too harsh on it :)

• Like 1

OK I will give it a try :)

My own advice : Golden Time and Nisekoi given you like this kind of Animes, I usually don't watch this kind of comedy/romantic things but these ones were really good (Nisekoi is very funny ^^)

Sakura? I watched it on TV when I was in middle school, that's pretty old but I loved it back then :)

DO IT for real! Lovely Complety is THE anime that I show for everyone that does not like animes, in the first episode they already fall in love for it.  :wub: 

I watched Golden Time. It was good. I never heard about Nisekoi. I will watch it.  :) 

Sakura is so amazing, I watched it when I was little, I'm still in love with it.  :P 

Edited by xSabrinax
  • Like 1

:lol:

Not only there, everyone. I would like to see if someone is talking about it in China.

It's the biggest movie of all time there so I believe there must be people who're talking about it. ^_^

Here's the weirdest thing about TF franchise; people who love it only talk about it among themselves, people who like it or don't hate it keep it to themselves, it's people who hate it that talk to everyone.  :lol:

DO IT for real! Lovely Complety is THE anime that I show for everyone that does not like animes, in the first episode they already fall in love for it.  :wub: 

I watched Golden Time. It was dood. I never heard about Nisekoi. I will watch it.  :) 

Sakura is so amazing, I watched it when I was little, I'm still in love with it.  :P 

Dood? What does that mean?

:lol:

It's the biggest movie of all time there so I believe there must be people who're talking about it. ^_^

Here's the weirdest thing about TF franchise; people who love it only talk about it among themselves, people who like it or don't hate it keep it to themselves, it's people who hate it that talk to everyone.  :lol:

Which is wierd, hope it happens to Avatar 2. -_- 

LOL I mean 'good'. You answered before I could fix it.

I was scared it meant "lame" ^^"

I didn't finish it yet,I have 10 episodes left.My favorite episode is still the first one with Koko hitting Yama with roses :P

I don't understand : Does that mean you don't like Avatar?

No, I like it. I don't want Avatar 2 to fail like those Avengers fans are saying just because "no one is talking about it".

I hate this whole absession from those fans to surpass Avatar in BO.

I mean, it's not because of Avatar, it's because of Titanic. I hate to see a movie above Titanic.  When they want to surpass Avatar, they want to surpass Titanic. That's not cool.  :(