Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

Raphael, you're a fan of horror movies if I remember well? Do you know this :

It's one of the new American TV shows of this season, there is horror and humor and it got incredible reviews so I thought you could be interested...Just sayin'. I'm not into horror things, but I'll make an exception because the girls are fuckin' hot!!

Edited by Fullbuster

Raphael, you're a fan of horror movies if I remember well? Do you know this :

It's one of the new American TV shows of this season, there is horror and humor and it got incredible reviews so I thought you could be interested...Just sayin'. I'm not into horror things, but I'll make an exception because the girls are fuckin' hot!!

Yeah, I know this, but wait, incredible reviews?! It has 56% at Tomatoes, and was hated by the public, and was also a flop in views.... Edited by Mockingjay Raphael

Yeah, I know this, but wait, incredible reviews?! It has 56% at Tomatoes, and was hated by the public, and also was a flop in views....

There is this for example : http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/09/19/scream-queens-pilot-hell-week-review and TV.com seemed very excited about it. I'm really surprised about what you're saying, it's the complete opposite of what I saw. However you must keep in mind the public is not always objective, some shows are completely rejected and hated by some people as soon as you can see teens or students into them even if they didn't watch the show, so be careful about Rotten and opinions from the public, in some cases there is a lack of objectivity. I can't give you my opinion because i didn't watch it yet.

It was cool in the summer because I could watch a lot of movies, but I'm tired now :(

I understand you very well, I was very happy first but I got bored after a while because I had nothing special to do. Too much of a good thing is not that good in the end.

Edited by Fullbuster
  • Like 1