Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

Oh, I didn't know Fullbuster was a Marvel fanboy    :(

Not every Marvel movie, of course. Marvel movies I love : 1- The Avengers 2, 2- Captain America 2, 3-Iron Man, 4-Guardians of the Galaxy 5-The Avengers.     I love these ones and why I love Marvel, the other movies are realtively good or average.

Not every Marvel movie, of course. Marvel movies I love : 1- The Avengers 2, 2- Captain America 2, 3-Iron Man, 4-Guardians of the Galaxy 5-The Avengers.     I love these ones and why I love Marvel, the other movies are realtively good or average.

Well, I guess nobody's perfect     -_-  (except for Henry and JLo)

Well, I guess nobody's perfect     -_-  (except for Henry and JLo)

I disagree :) Superheroes are a dream for many people who are kids or have kept their soul from when they were kids. These epic battles, these heroes, you can not like it but people should respect that these movies (and DC movies of course, Man of Steel is still my favorite SH movie) are just dreams come true :)