Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

Even in Brazil that would sound weird...but I guess that's possible. I have serious doubts though, the public seems quite different, and HP has nothing to do with THG on terms of universe and style.

Plus we don't even know if FB will be a YA movie, even the HP name I not in it so I have the feeling a lot of people won't even know FB is linked to HP.

THG and HP basically has almost the same numbers here

A sizable part.

Enough to make the public WILLING to watch it more female than male at a minimum 60% female.

THG is female-oriented, it's a fact most of people recognize. And there is nothing wrong with that, I loved Tangled and I liked Frozen and I don't care if they're mostly loved by women and girls..you should do the same for THG and accept it.

What I'm not accepting is you trying to say that THG has no appeal with male public, like it was a Twilight movie

According to Google Trad (very bad translation of course but I don't speak Portuguese) it looks like an anti-American article..I'm not a fan of this attitude, North America is amazing! Edited by Arthur Pendragon

According to Google Trad (very bad translation of course but I don't speak Portuguese) it looks like an anti-American article..I'm not a fan of this attitude, North America is amazing!

It is not an anti-American article, it's talking about the big influence of America on Brazil, how most of Brazilians always try to looks like Americans, that Brazilians have shame of Brazil and our culture but see America as a dream place, and that it's easier to find American culture here than our own culture....

It is not an anti-American article, it's talking about the big influence of America on Brazil, how most of Brazilians always try to looks like Americans, that Brazilians have shame of Brazil and our culture but see America as a dream place, and that it's easier to find American culture here than our own culture....

As I said, poor translation