Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

Not even you can make me watch SW, Misafeco :P 

Well, if you want to be an ignorant that's your choice. Not to like it is fine, we all have our tastes...but not even have the curiosity to watch it is really appaling, particularly for someone in his twenties, you really remind me of old people who stubbornly refuse to try the internet ?

Well, if you want to be an ignorant that's your choice. Not to like it is fine, we all have our tastes...but not even have the curiosity to watch it is really appaling, particularly for someone in his twenties, you really remind me of old people who stubbornly refuse to try the internet ?

Wait, I'm an 'ignorant' for not watch the movies of that franchise? WTF? ?

The best movie of all time is CF :ph34r: 

Normal persons loves Jack and Rose, but you prefer the old man? Why? :lol: 

For me Captain Smith is the symbol of Titanic. I absolutely adore the bravery of this man even if he was a big part why the ship hit the iceberg.

The first is much better. Story, songs, jokes, etc.

Urgh! You guys only say this because of the syndrome of that the sequel is always inferior to the original..... Most of the songs in the first movie was dated, while every song in the second movie was fresh, the jokes was also way better in the second movie, I almost had a heart attack laughing in the four times that I watched, lmfao

Urgh! You guys only say this because of the syndrome of that the sequel is always inferior to the original..... Most of the songs in the first movie was dated, while every song in the second movie was fresh, the jokes was also way better in the second movie, I almost had a heart attack laughing in the four times that I watched, lmfao

Well, you are the minority (just like the latino girl in the movie), most people likes the first movie more.