Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

3 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

OMG, Have you guys checked the trailer of the new TV Series from the King of cinema?

I'M SO FUCKING DEAD, he's looking hotter than ever, my body is NOT ready for this :ohmyzod::ohmyzod:

JLo her impact, now everyone will follow her steps and star on a TV show.

2 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

We're getting BVS not because MOS supposedly disappointed, but because it was needed to move forward with the DC Universe. Or do you think a Cyborg movie has more box office potential than another Superman solo movie? LOL

Are you crazy? It was always supposed to have a MOS2 movie before BVS, we got BVS because MOS had disappointing numbers, DOM and especially OS. Don't you read the article when it says that WB was expecting $1B for MOS? LOL

Just now, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Are you crazy? It was always supposed to have a MOS2 movie before BVS, we got BVS because MOS had disappointing numbers, DOM and especially OS. Don't you read the article when it says that WB was expecting $1B for MOS? LOL

WB never officially stated that, and I doubt it's true, there's no way the movie would do $1B, that's not how things work, LOL.

1 hour ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Just re-watched DOFP, why is JLaw the most perfect person in the world? She own the movie for her, I can't wait to see her second victory at Oscar tomorrow..... I also can't wait to see JLO winning her third Razzie Awards tonight tqG1Gcl.gif

All those Oscars and she don't come close to JLo's fortune tqG1Gcl.gif

5 hours ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

OMG, Have you guys checked the trailer of the new TV Series from the King of cinema?

I'M SO FUCKING DEAD, he's looking hotter than ever, my body is NOT ready for this :ohmyzod::ohmyzod:

OOOH THIS IS WHAT HE WAS DOING. Those sneaky paparazzi caught him filming the nude scenes. :wub:

• Like 1

I remember ppl saying last year in the OW of F7: "If a F&F movie can do these numbers, then, BVS will destroy it in the OD", now, one year later, there's a chance of BVS not even surpass F7, can you guys believe that? At least the buzz is way lower everywhere: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and especially with the GP, I'll be really shocked if it don't surpass F7 at least DOM, especially since it will have 3D, unlike F7, but that's a good lesson to learn: Never try to say what will happen in one year, because things can change A LOT!

Oh, and let's not forget that Ultron was overshadowed by F7  tqG1Gcl.gif