Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

where's @Napoleon, I want to discuss about The Revenant and Deadpool.......

TR: This movie is like that type of person that is truly beautiful, while the mouth is closed, but once that he start talking, everything falls, this movie is a Napoleon. The biggest problem is the duration, I don't have problem with long movies, but the director needs to have talent to keep the public excited during the whole movie, unfortunately, it didn't happen here, it has a great first act, but everything fall down once that we're in the second act, I get that he needed to show everything that the guy suffered to have his revenge, but there's just too much excess, it seems to me that the second act was basically made to show everything that an actor can do to win an Oscar, and once that we're in the climax, the public is already too tired to care about the destiny of these persons. The movie is not a complete disaster, it has a STUNNING visual, one of the most beautiful movies that I ever saw, and, of course, it has the King of Cinema in one of his best work, unfortunately, he won't win an Oscar, but he made me have orgasms with his acting and that's enough

Deadpool: This movie also reminded me you, Nap, that scene where the girl makes anal sex with Ryan, and he is the bottom was basically a scene from your future marriage :rofl:

but serious: what to say about Deadpool? It was obscene, it was insanely violent, it was proably the most pure fun I've had watching a film in a damn long time! Top notch and easily tops every Marvel movie

Tommy Hardy is the King of Cinema, never forget

tumblr_nqooh7jO8H1rk15i2o2_250.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Napoleon said:

:angry:

happy late Bday baby    mYqPdej.gif

it's been almost one year since I met you, I remember how we used to make 3 new pages per day in the other forum only talking about silly things, these were good times, haha 

I hope you will find yourself and accept your sexuality, stay strong <3