Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

6 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

Oh no, it got a like. Was I not crazy enough? Seemed pretty flipping crazy to me, but I did start at 4 before I got chicken....

Don't hold back! If I understand Rths message, it means AIW has the OW record in USD, $R and adm. all without Sunday

2 minutes ago, feasby007 said:

Don't hold back! If I understand Rths message, it means AIW has the OW record in USD, $R and adm. all without Sunday

I’m not going above 4.5M. No way, no how. If Rth tells me that got beat I’ll just pass out and come back when the weekend is over.

16 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

I’m not going above 4.5M. No way, no how. If Rth tells me that got beat I’ll just pass out and come back when the weekend is over.

Don't go too far guys, you could be disappointed despite the fact it would be ridiculous to be disappointed. Be moderate and enjoy the moment when it comes :D

42 minutes ago, Durden said:

I knew that saturday would be THE DAY. I just tried a round 2 yeasterday, and if you only knew how difficult it was...

7 hours ago, Arlborn said:

I just came back from my second viewing in as many days and the theater was so packed that they had to add 6 showings for today and tomorrow! That never happens here!! Shit is going crazy over here in Brazil. Now I'm real curious about the numbers...

It makes sense though, the movie is awesome!

WOW!

tenor.gif?itemid=6014343

5 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

Don't go too far guys, you could be disappointed despite the fact it would be ridiculous to be disappointed. Be moderate and enjoy the moment when it comes :D

If it comes in with 3.3 I’ll be pretty ecstatic, but my sense from Rth is we’re going higher than that. The other numbers were an excercise in finding a figure which was 100% unapproachable.   

By by the way, what anime is your current avatar from?

Edited by Thanos Legion

2 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

If it comes in with 3.3 I’ll be pretty ecstatic, but my sense from Rth is we’re going higher than that. The other numbers were an excercise in finding a figure which was 100% unapproachable.   

I had it around 3.5 and around lc62m see how it goes 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

Kin-iro Mosaic

kiniro-mosaic-character-cd-music-palette

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

@Rthanos behind the screen, exclusive picture!

kraHvIb.gif

Exclusive picture of fullbuster reacting to RTH posts.

tenor.gif?itemid=10463419

Spoiler

you have inspired me to post more anime gif-emotes

Edited by eXtacy
  • Like 1