15 hours ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

:jeb!:

today is the DAY IN BRAZIL! 

15 hours ago, LeoC said:

I am getting more and more excited. 

On 25/04/2018 at 11:43 PM, Blaze Heatnix said:

Thanks!!!

I hope you'll have a great experience. Can't wait to read your review. XD

So guys, I have some free time now so I"m gonna talk about it a bit.

Yes, it's definitely the best comicbook movie and the rest is pitiful in comparison..I got exactly what I wanted: Thanos is so powerful than even anime bad guys don't reach that level, or at least very rarely, and while there is a logic behind his actions, he's still a twisted bastard.

And this end, OMG the end!!! That's the most incredible end I have seen a movie, I love what they did, I really do!

I would even say it's now my favorite movie ever along with The Lion King and Toy Story.

I cannot stop thinking about it since I saw it yesterday!!

Edited by Fullbuster
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

I really liked the movie, but the whole theater was dead silent throughout and there was no reaction to the ending. I had to check if I was alone, but it was 80% full. 

Villain was great, effects were good overall, action was ok at best. 7,5/10.

The lack of reaction to the ending was clear: awe. People were shocked, and when you're shocked you don't clap, you don't laugh..you're silent and you think.

As for the action I'm shocked you say this, there's litterally nothing better among comicbook movies, how can it even be ok at best? o_O

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

I really liked the movie, but the whole theater was dead silent throughout and there was no reaction to the ending. I had to check if I was alone, but it was 80% full. 

Villain was great, effects were good overall, action was ok at best. 7,5/10.

Reading the tweets of people who have seen it, seems like that speechless reaction of the movie's ending is very common. Many are still trying to process it and many are very emotional. There are so many WTF moments but they are still praising the movie. That's what I read from the tweets.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

The lack of reaction to the ending was clear: awe. People were shocked, and when you're shocked you don't clap, you don't laugh..you're silent and you think.

As for the action I'm shocked you say this, there's litterally nothing better among comicbook movies, how can it even be ok at best? o_O

I think the action in the third act wasn't as good as the first half of the movie. I'll probably watch again, but not in 3D. Perhaps the 3D didn't help at all. 

Regarding the lack of reaction, I don't know. People were just leaving theater and that's it. I doubt it's because "they couldn't process what they saw". I'll be watching it again on Saturday and in 2D. Let's see if the audience reacts this time. :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

I think the action in the third act wasn't as good as the first half of the movie. I'll probably watch again, but not in 3D. Perhaps the 3D didn't help at all. 

Regarding the lack of reaction, I don't know. People were just leaving theater and that's it. I doubt it's because "they couldn't process what they saw". I'll be watching it again on Saturday and in 2D. Let's see if the audience reacts this time. :)

Nobody left the theater when I was watching the end so it's definitely weird to me..People didn't really react but when it was over they were saying things like "OMG this ending!".

It was a really daring and innovative end, it cannot disappoint most of people, that's really an ending to applause.

That's absolutely not what people expected in these forums, we cannot blame them for being predictable.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, UserHN said:

Reading the tweets of people who have seen it, seems like that speechless reaction of the movie's ending is very common. Many are still trying to process it and many are very emotional. There are so many WTF moments but they are still praising the movie. That's what I read from the tweets.

Yep, that's what I meant, people needed to process it because they just didn't expect it. I am 100% sure that's the movie will be highly praised for what it has done.

2 NUMBERS TO KEEP IN MIND, The Opening Week record in local currency is held by 2 movies:

-Justice League: R$46.4m

-Captain America Civil War: R$43.8m

However JL did it in 5 days while CW did it within the usual 4 days, meaning CW has a better daily average and has more legitimacy as a result.*

Avengers IW really can beat both in just 4 days with such an OD in USD.

The OW record is possible.

• Like 1