Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

I rarely read positive things about Dilma so I'm surprised she's the favorite for the next election.

She's the favorite because our faith in all of the candidates really don't exist. I don't know who I'm voting for. I don't like Dilma, I hate Aécio Neves and I really can't relate to Eduardo Campos. 

• Like 1

She's the favorite because our faith in all of the candidates really don't exist. I don't know who I'm voting for. I don't like Dilma, I hate Aécio Neves and I really can't relate to Eduardo Campos.

Remembers me the last French election,couldn't vote because I hated them all lol Edited by Fullbuster
  • Like 1

Brazil Box Office admissionsJanuary-June 2013 : 72.6 million admissionsJanuary-June 2014 : 80 million admissions+10.2%That's a very good evolution.In comparison it was only +1.5% in 2013 over 2012 so that's great.In 2017 Brazil should have more admissions than Russia,France and South Korea.It will be a really big market.

• Like 2

Brazil Box Office admissionsJanuary-June 2013 : 72.6 million admissionsJanuary-June 2014 : 80 million admissions+10.2%That's a very good evolution.In comparison it was only +1.5% in 2013 over 2012 so that's great.In 2017 Brazil should have more admissions than Russia,France and South Korea.It will be a really big market.

It's good to know there's at least a big market that's still growing. How much is the average ticket price in Brazil right now? In Australia we're paying around 10-12USD for A 2D ticket (aren't we lucky -_- ?).

Edited by KATCH 22

It's good to know there's at least a big market that's still growing. How much is the average ticket price in Brazil right now? In Australia we're paying around 10-12USD for A 2D ticket (aren't we lucky -_- ?).

According to people here it's around $6 but prices increase pretty fast so the market will have a strong growth this year,around 20% compared to 12% last year.
  • Like 1