Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

Thanks Fullbuster, that must have taken a while to make.

P.S Super 8 still isn't a comic book/Superhero film.

Yes,it was quite long but I was ill when doing it and it was raining endlessly so it's fine ^^"

LOL.. Don't worry the only thing I and the other girls have in common is our XX chromosome. :lol: My taste in movies isn't very girly.

I see ^^

It's probably because of your interest in Transformers I automatically thought you were a man :ph34r:

I see ^^

It's probably because of your interest in Transformers I automatically thought you were a man :ph34r:

Not only that, I also don't like THG and TW series, hate Maleficent, hate chic flicks and will never ever watch TFIOS or any valentine movies. I'm still trying to figure out what's the big deal with Frozen at we speak (and I've watched it 3 times). :lol:

Not only that, I also don't like THG and TW series, hate Maleficent, hate chic flicks and will never ever watch TFIOS or any valentine movies. I'm still trying to figure out what's the big deal with Frozen at we speak (and I've watched it 3 times). :lol:

Frozen goes beyond a feminine,many men love it,I'm one of them.Being a man doesn't mean you just like action movies with guns and explosions everywhere.:pHowever I'm totally fan of comicbook movies :D
  • Like 1

Frozen goes beyond a feminine,many men love it,I'm one of them.Being a man doesn't mean you just like action movies with guns and explosions everywhere. :PHowever I'm totally fan of comicbook movies :D

I know. It has nothing to do with gender, I just can't appreciate human dramas like most people do. I watch movies because they take me to the worlds more exciting and more fascinating than the real one. My favourite genres are probably Fantasy, horror and Sci-Fi. I only love action movies when they're over-the-top blockbusters.

Oh and since I'm a comic book nerd so loving SH movies is a given. :lol: I joined this board because I wanted to track TA gross very closely.

• Like 2

I know. It has nothing to do with gender, I just can't appreciate human dramas like most people do. I watch movies because they take me to the worlds more exciting and more fascinating than the real one. My favourite genres are probably Fantasy, horror and Sci-Fi. I only love action movies when they're over-the-top blockbusters.Oh and since I'm a comic book nerd so loving SH movies is a given. :lol: I joined this board because I wanted to track TA gross very closely.

I love Hollywood movies,US TV shows and animes for the same reason :D we can understand each other :P;)

I love Hollywood movies,US TV shows and animes for the same reason :D we can understand each other :P;)

So you aren't from US? Do you actually live in France? You're posting in a few different threads it's hard to tell. :)

I enjoy quite a few of US TV shows (Sex in the City isn't one of them obviously :D ).

So you aren't from US? Do you actually live in France? You're posting in a few different threads it's hard to tell. :)I enjoy quite a few of US TV shows (Sex in the City isn't one of them obviously :D ).

Of course,I'm a French with french ancestors living in France.:pWhy did you think I was from the US?

Of course,I'm a French with french ancestors living in France. :PWhy did you think I was from the US?

Just assumed most people here were from US, I knew it wasn't a good guess. You did have France as your location but you were active in a few threads so I just wasn't sure.

I've been to Paris twice. Loved it. ;)

Edited by KATCH 22
  • Like 1

Just assumed most people here were from US, I knew it wasn't a good guess. You did have France as your location but you were active in a few threads so I just wasn't sure.

I've been to Paris twice. Loved it. ;)

A lot of people from the US, clearly.

However you can find many nationalities here,from South Korea to Russia,from Brazil to France.

What you see here is the most exciting aspect of the English language,the global language spoken or learned by around 2.5 billion people around the world,allowing us to communicate so many people on Earth and extremely dominant in the fields of trade,communication,sport,diplomacy,high-tech and science.:D

• Like 1

My dream is to go to Paris, more precisely, visit the Tour Eiffel:wub: 

The Eiffel Tower, such a symbol :D At the beginning most of people didn't believe in this tower,thinking it would be a waste of money,how wrong they were :P

However this dream is a bit wasted for the increasing number victims from the growing crime in the capital,particularly the poor Chinese tourists (the favorite target of the thiefs and scammers) but it's not a reason not to come here :P;)