Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

That's better :D

Apes 2 number 1 of the year, that would be FANTASTIC :wub:

It's better than Maleficent and TFIOS. It would be cool for me.

I know they are very different but I liked those 3 movies a lot so I don't mind which one is number 1. Also if by some miracle DoFP did it I would be happy!!

Edited by Henry II of Arendelle
  • Like 3

(7/26) Brazil Box Office Apes Total Gross:$6,836,763 Transformers4 Total Gross:$20,929,507Blended Total Gross:$6,286,891 Dragon2 Total Gross:$23,112,480 Planes2 Total Gross:$2,464,062 The Fault in Our Stars Total Gross:$30,789,356Maleficent Total Gross:$33,236,432 The Grand Budapest Hotel Total Gross:$1,586,838Os Homens S?o de Marte Total Gross:$9,578,394X-Men: Days of Future Past Total Gross:$29,206,123The Grandmaster Total Gross:$57,113

• Like 5

A Saturday one-day digital multi well, that Saturday one-day digital plus 2 times, so the 21.9M total is wrong, minus a Saturday is his the correct figure, I also said, language understanding by misunderstanding.My English is not good, you can understand what I say?

• Like 1

A Saturday one-day digital multi well, that Saturday one-day digital plus 2 times, so the 21.9M total is wrong, minus a Saturday is his the correct figure, I also said, language understanding by misunderstanding.My English is not good, you can understand what I say?

Yes I got it now. The new number makes more sense and it's still a good number any way.

wkend est  apres $us9.3m(inclu prev) its looking to be at least 9 and 6.7-8m wkend, see when full actuals come in. AOE wkend est $us3.4/22.2 which is looking to be about the ball park

Apes 1 got 3.6m OW so even without previews Apes 2 crushed it quite easily,with a 9m start it will pass Apes 1 total gross (14.7m) this week :D That's wonderful and 25m is probably a lock given the great WOM :)

I know they are very different but I liked those 3 movies a lot so I don't mind which one is number 1. Also if by some miracle DoFP did it I would be happy!!

X-Men clearly ended its run,it"s extremely slow now.

According to Filmow, Apes and GOTG didn't have that much difference in the number of "people who want to see".

But I think I can see GOTG going higher. The trailer was shown even before Dragons 2. 

Edited by xSabrinax
  • Like 2