Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

According to Filmow, Apes and GOTG didn't have that much difference in the number of "people who want to see".

But I think I can see GOTG going higher. The trailer was shown even before Dragons 2. 

That's great for Guardians of the Galaxy because it's a new franchise, Apes 2 is the sequel of a popular movie so it benefits from it :)

I'm really confident about GOTG :D Why is it released so late in France? :(

Guardians of the Galaxy on Thursday in Brazil, so this is the last trailer with Brazilian Portuguese subtitles

Great trailer! I've seen the other one a million times but not this one!! After the holidays I am going to see HTTYD2, Trans4mers, GotG, Lucy and The Expendables 3... And maybe a movie called Jack Goes Boating, sometimes I like to see non blockbusters... A lot of movies in 2 weeks!! 

• Like 1

That's great for Guardians of the Galaxy because it's a new franchise, Apes 2 is the sequel of a popular movie so it benefits from it :)

I'm really confident about GOTG :D Why is it released so late in France? :(

It's because it's a Marvel movie. If something is from Marvel people already assume that it's good. Marvel in here, Is like Pixar in U.S.

Waiting a week for Dragons was horrible. And you have to wait 2 weeks for GOTG???  :(

wkend est  apres $us9.3m(inclu prev) its looking to be at least 9 and 6.7-8m wkend, see when full actuals come in. AOE wkend est $us3.4/22.2 which is looking to be about the ball park

TF3 = 22.3m

TF4 = 22.2m

So close :o

TF4 is so topping TF3 on Mon. :wiggle:

• Like 1

Great trailer! I've seen the other one a million times but not this one!! After the holidays I am going to see HTTYD2, Trans4mers, GotG, Lucy and The Expendables 3... And maybe a movie called Jack Goes Boating, sometimes I like to see non blockbusters... A lot of movies in 2 weeks!! 

That sounds like fun! :lol: I hope you enjoy them all.

• Like 1

It's because it's a Marvel movie. If something is from Marvel people already assume that it's good. Marvel in here, Is like Pixar in U.S.

Waiting a week for Dragons was horrible. And you have to wait 2 weeks for GOTG???  :(

Thankfully I will be able to wait patiently thanks to Apes 2 :wub:

• Like 2

Wow, you're a movie enthusiast that's for sure :)

• Like 1

You have a lot of money Henry. LOL

Hope you enjoy all of them.  :D

• Like 1

Wow, you're a movie enthusiast that's for sure :)

You have a lot of money Henry. LOL

Hope you enjoy all of them.  :D

I love going to the movies. I always did!! I use discount tickets or go to the cheapest shows. I prefer to go to the movies rather than going to drink a beer. I am older than you two ;)

• Like 3

I love going to the movies. I always did!! I use discount tickets or go to the cheapest shows. I prefer to go to the movies rather than going to drink a beer. I am older than you two ;)

Yep, as a student from a modest family I'm financially limited in choices so I can't watch every movie I want.

Yep, as a student from a modest family I'm financially limited in choices so I can't watch every movie I want.

I used to have that limitation. :lol:

Now it's a matter of how many movie I want to see and how many time. B) Lucky that I'm not very open-minded when it comes to seeing movie in theatre so I can save a lot of money during Oscars/awards season.

Getting old does have it's advantage. ;)

• Like 1

I used to have that limitation. :lol:

Now it's a matter of how many movie I want to see and how many time. B) Lucky that I'm not very open-minded when it comes to seeing movie in theatre so I can save a lot of money during Oscars/awards season.

Getting old does have it's advantage. ;)

Ahaha indeed ;)

Thankfully I have my American TV shows and my animes and videogames so I don't complain :D

• Like 1

Next releases in Brazil :

Guardians of the Galaxy : July 31st

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles : August 14th

The Expendables 3 : August 21st

Into The Storm : August 28th

Lucy : August 28th

Hercules : September 4th

Sin City 2 : September 11th

Guardians of the Galaxy will be fine, no competition for 2 weeks :D It's promising :D