Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

And about the last Hobbit.. 30M is possible?

It's very difficult to say, TH2 didn't improve over TH1 and it was surprising because it's a better movie.

However TH3 will have no real competition,it will benefit from TH2's word-of-mouth (WOM) and from the fact it's the last episode of the trilogy so everything can happen, I sure hope it can pass $30m! I want it to pass Maleficent that would be so nice!!

• Like 1

It's very difficult to say, TH2 didn't improve over TH1 and it was surprising because it's a better movie.However TH3 will have no real competition,it will benefit from TH2's word-of-mouth (WOM) and from the fact it's the last episode of the trilogy so everything can happen, I sure hope it can pass $30m! I want it to pass Maleficent that would be so nice!!

Very true! tbh the Hobbit and even TLOR don't was so popular here like other series :/ 30M will be really hard, but not impossible, would be great if this finish in #1 here. But I think that will be #4-#5...

Very true! tbh the Hobbit and even TLOR don't was so popular here like other series :/30M will be really hard, but not impossible, would be great if this finish in #1 here. But I think that will be #4-#5...

Don't be pessimistic :P We never know what can happen, it's one of the reasons BO forecasts are so fun to follow ^^

Nobody expected Maleficent to be on top of Brazil's Box Ofiice, same thing for The Fault in Our Stars (2nd rank).

So, who knows what will happen? :) By the way I'm pretty glad because Captain America 2, How To Train Your Dragon 2, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes and Guardians of the Galaxy were all successful in Russia, and the first three movies I talk about clearly sirpassed their predecessors :D THere is nothing to be sad about it's a great top, Brazil is in good shape this year :D

Don't be pessimistic :P We never know what can happen, it's one of the reasons BO forecasts are so fun to follow ^^Nobody expected Maleficent to be on top of Brazil's Box Ofiice, same thing for The Fault in Our Stars (2nd rank).So, who knows what will happen? :) By the way I'm pretty glad because Captain America 2, How To Train Your Dragon 2, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes and Guardians of the Galaxy were all successful in Russia, and the first three movies I talk about clearly sirpassed their predecessors :D THere is nothing to be sad about it's a great top, Brazil is in good shape this year :D

Indeed! :)And I can't wait to see the AV2 numbers next year, It will blow! btw... What is the biggest horror movie this year here?

Indeed! :)And I can't wait to see the AV2 numbers next year, It will blow!btw... What is the biggest horror movie this year here?

Avengers 2 will crush everything on its path, it will be magical,wonderfully amazing :wub: :wub:

Horror movie? There is "I,Frankestein" but I don't know if it's an horror movie ^^

It's very difficult to say, TH2 didn't improve over TH1 and it was surprising because it's a better movie.

However TH3 will have no real competition,it will benefit from TH2's word-of-mouth (WOM) and from the fact it's the last episode of the trilogy so everything can happen, I sure hope it can pass $30m! I want it to pass Maleficent that would be so nice!!

but TH2'd WOM wasn't amazing, was it? It was slightly better, and probably because the people who got bored with the first film didn't want to see the sequel (me).

Posted Image

Geez! My home got flooded tonight o_o

I had to clean up for 2 hours, thank god I saw the water in the first seconds it  came into my home z_z

Looking at this picture makes me glad that I live on a mountain.

• Like 2

Guardians of the Galaxy reached $10.5m this weekend.

I expected more from it...I mean $20m will be reached and that's great for a new franchise but I really wanted it to follow Maleficent, I wanted it to pass $30m :( I probably expected too much, but that's fine, $20m+ would be a great start :)