Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

:)

Today in Brazil : Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.I expect good numbers in this market.

I haven't seen it so I have no idea if I should be rooting for it. Still I'd love to see a great number because I hate to see any movies losing money.

However I saw The Expendables 3 today and I really loved it so I hope it'd do well in Brazil. :lol:

• Like 1

I haven't seen it so I have no idea if I should be rooting for it. Still I'd love to see a great number because I hate to see any movies losing money.

However I saw The Expendables 3 today and I really loved it so I hope it'd do well in Brazil. :lol:

It's good to see you back here KATCH 22 :P

You don't have to worry about The Expendables 3 in Brazil, this movie is very anticipated there, $20m is a lock!

It will be released next week!

It's good to see you back here KATCH 22 :P

You don't have to worry about The Expendables 3 in Brazil, this movie is very anticipated there, $20m is a lock!

It will be released next week!

I've been lurking around but didn't post much. As you can see I don't like GOTG as much as most people do so the past 2 weeks haven't been very exciting for me. Don't get me wrong GOTG is amazing and everyone is going to love it but the tone of the movie is just too light and too kid friendly for my taste. 

I'm more interested in how much TE3 is doing because it's the movie I really enjoy and I know most people don't feel the same way. :lol:

I have to wait til next month to see TMNT and Into the Storm. I hate it when I have to see any movies after everyone else. :angry:

I've been lurking around but didn't post much. As you can see I don't like GOTG as much as most people do so the past 2 weeks haven't been very exciting for me. Don't get me wrong GOTG is amazing and everyone is going to love it but the tone of the movie is just too light and too kid friendly for my taste. 

I'm more interested in how much TE3 is doing because it's the movie I really enjoy and I know most people don't feel the same way. :lol:

I have to wait til next month to see TMNT and Into the Storm. I hate it when I have to see any movies after everyone else. :angry:

You're going to watch Into the Storm???  :o

Later, tell me if it's good.

You're going to watch Into the Storm???  :o

Later, tell me if it's good.

I'll have to wait til Sep 4th but yeah it's very likely that I'm going to see it because there's nothing else to see in the next 2 weeks for me. :lol: I hope it's coming out next week though. I'll let you know what I think. :)

• Like 1

Transformers 4 is also kid friendly :P OK I'm mean :P

Well, I can understand what you feel so it's fine.

It's weird to see Australia being among the last countries for Hollywood movies given Australia is an English-speaking country.

No yet. LOL

You said that it didn't have an end. So I'm waiting for the second season.  :P (it will have a second season right?)

It has romance during the first season? 

Season 2? Not announced yet, it's absolutely not certain, and even if we have it it won't be before 2016 or 2017.

No Game No Life is an adaptation from a light novel, and this anime's goal is to promote the light novel..And it was successful given the sales of this light novel boomed, from this perspective a season 2 is not sure at all.

You really should watch the whole season 1, you only have 11 episodes to see anyway so it will be quick ;)

Season 2? Not announced yet, it's absolutely not certain, and even if we have it it won't be before 2016 or 2017.

No Game No Life is an adaptation from a light novel, and this anime's goal is to promote the light novel..And it was successful given the sales of this light novel boomed, from this perspective a season 2 is not sure at all.

You really should watch the whole season 1, you only have 11 episodes to see anyway so it will be quick ;)

Oh that's horrible. So how can I know the end?  :(

Transformers 4 is also kid friendly :POK I'm mean :P

Well, I can understand what you feel so it's fine.

It's weird to see Australia being among the last countries for Hollywood movies given Australia is an English-speaking country.

Not really, no.. TF1 maybe but not TF4. :lol: The evidence is I like it. If I'd felt for a moment while watching TF4 that it was made for kids I'd have enjoyed it less or not at all.

Have you watched GOTG?

Not really, no.. TF1 maybe but not TF4. :lol: The evidence is I like it. If I'd felt for a moment while watching TF4 that it was made for kids I'd have enjoyed it less or not at all.

Have you watched GOTG?

Yes, I watched GOTG and absolutely loved it, my favorite Marvel movie with Captain America 2, but I will tell more on Saturday in my own review (can't do that now I'm quite busy), I'm so excited about it :lol:

21% on Rotten Tomatoes for Into the Storm..6.4/10 on IMDB..44% on Metacritic..Wow it's horrible o_o

RT means nothing. I enjoyed The Expendables 3 more than GOTG. I enjoyed MOS more than Gravity. I enjoyed 300:ROAE more than Lego movie. Noah was like, the most boring movie I ever made and it got fresh score from RT.

People have their own personal taste, critics don't know my taste better than I do. :)

• Like 2

Oh that's horrible. So how can I know the end?  :(

Don't worry, given the success of the light novel they won't resist and will do a season 2, but probably before 1 year or 2 years.

Meanwhile you can watch it because it's pretty sure you'll see the end one day or another ^^

Yes, I watched GOTG and absolutely loved it, my favorite Marvel movie with Captain America 2, but I will tell more on Saturday in my own review (can't do that now I'm quite busy), I'm so excited about it :lol:

I knew you'd love it. You seem to love a lot of Animations and some feel good movies so I thought GOTG was more your cup of tea than mine. ;)

• Like 1

TMNT, this movie would be too difficult to watch, I loved the TMNT cartoons (particularly the current one : TMNT 2012, a fantastic cartoon) but these turtles in the this movie are gross, huge, muscled, I don't recognize them and they're ugly :(

I don't judge the movie it's just the reaction of a disappointed fan :(

TMNT 2012, this is what I wanted!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxNwzHGy0_Y

Posted Image

Posted Image