Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

What a ridiculous thing to say. Poverty should not to exist. impresses me read what you want peace between classes... would not it be smarter and righteous to want equality?

Equality wouldn't be fair. Your efforts should be rewarded. If you study 20 years to become a doctor you should have a so much higher monthly income than your friend who was playing football at the beach while you were studying.

Maybe equality could work at "The Glade" but not in a modern society

BTW, I really loved The Maze Runner ;)

• Like 5

What a ridiculous thing to say

it was what you meant though

would not it be smarter and righteous to want equality?

you want something that didn't work in the past, that don't work in the present and will never work in the future as long we are thinking human beings. It would only work if all humans were the same, like sheeps. 

The only way to ascend economic ladder is through hard work

Edited by Goffe R Swanson

Equality wouldn't be fair. Your efforts should be rewarded. If you study 20 years to become a doctor you should have a so much higher monthly income than your friend who was playing football at the beach while you were studying.

Maybe equality could work at "The Glade" but not in a modern society

BTW, I really loved The Maze Runner ;)

I did not explain myself right, but less inequality is possible is not it?

Not in Aecios' government 

It's a great movie, I already watched 3 twices :P

But I still prefer Hunger Games  :ph34r: MR is only a bit below.

Edited by MazeRunner23
  • Like 2

First: I'm no economist, but I think that comparing numbers of different eras are extremely wrong 

Second: I guess 58% of the voters are rich people according to latest poll Istoé/Sensu

Here some statscrescimento-pib-brasil-mundo4.jpg

Já que é covardia comparar com os grandes, vamos confrontar o Brasil com o Azerbaijão http://

https://twitter.com/VEJA/status/508405589018705921

No one opition is good but I prefer Dilma which is less bad.

• Like 1

I did not explain myself right, but less inequality is possible is not it?

Not in Aecios' government 

It's a great movie, I already watched 3 twices :P

But I still prefer Hunger Games  :ph34r: MR is only a bit below.

My friends also prefer THG but I liked more TMR. I am reading the second book now :)

• Like 1

First: I'm no economist, but I think that comparing numbers of different eras are extremely wrong 

Second: I guess 58% of the voters are rich people according to latest poll Istoé/Sensu

Here some statscrescimento-pib-brasil-mundo4.jpg

Já que é covardia comparar com os grandes, vamos confrontar o Brasil com o Azerbaijão http://

https://twitter.com/VEJA/status/508405589018705921

Well done B):lol:

No one opition is good but I prefer Dilma which is less bad.

Brazil, an economy with a young workforce and so much natural resources, is in recession...I don't see how she can be "less bad"

If Aécio is the favorite candidate of markets and investors there is a reason : he's ready to reform Brazil and to lead it toward prosperity again because he knows what he has to do, a bit like Enrique Pena Nieto in Mexico.

You can't have less inequality with an economy in recession, it's just not possible...The only way to help poor people is a good economy and Aécio is the most likely to do that.

true.

how's that possible if we are in technical recession? the blame is on Dilma.

Brazil, an economy with a young workforce and so much natural resources, is in recession...I don't see how she can be "less bad"

If Aécio is the favorite candidate of markets and investors there is a reason : he's ready to reform Brazil and to lead it toward prosperity again because he knows what he has to do, a bit like Enrique Pena Nieto in Mexico.

You can't have less inequality with an economy in recession, it's just not possible...The only way to help poor people is a good economy and Aécio is the most likely to do that.

Dilma will fix her fail have sure. She has learned.

you should read this:

www.autoracing.com.br/forum/index.php?showtopic=77440

• Like 1

Over the last few days I've been leaning towards Dilma, but now I'm kinda changing my mind. 

I'm honestly thinking about giving Aécio 4 years to try to do something good in Brazil.

What is working against him for me is his cocaine problem. I don't know if I could trust him.

Dilma will fix her fail have sure. She has learned.

you should read this:

www.autoracing.com.br/forum/index.php?showtopic=77440

She has learned nothing, she says she has nothing to do with that, only external factors.

How can you be so delusional? This kind of person never fixes what she's done, that would mean she admits her failure and she's too proud to do that.

I found this in the link you gave me

10173654_576177865862370_719322278930694

You should read what is wroten in text too.

She has learned nothing, she says she has nothing to do with that, only external factors.

How can you be so delusional? This kind of person never fixes what she's done, that would mean she admits her failure and she's too proud to do that.

If you think Aécio is the savior of the economy, why the state he ruled today has one of the largest debt in the country? And why he lost in the state where did own government? How do you expect me to vote for a person who was rejected by his own people? Surely there's something very wrong with that.

equilibrio_fiscal_3_0.png

Edited by MazeRunner23
  • Like 1

We're not equal and we'll never be equal, it's a utopia nobody succeeded to implement because it's not natural, it's not human.

I don't say poverty is good, of course it's not, but you never reach this by class war, it never worked and it's always a disaster because it's not doable. Even ants aren't equal between them.

Hatred won't lead you anywhere, it's a stalemate, stop being so envious it's not healthy and you will suffer because you'll never see equality in your life.

Do your best by yourself, enjoy the free education you can have in Brazil to become yourself rich. Work, effort and will are the only way to have a better life, and after that if you feel guilty you will be able to share your wealth with poor people :)

Yeah, wanting equality by using government intervention is a bit silly, but this whole "heheh i studied so much now i want my cash and prizes" is sooo stupid. The fact that we live in a society that segregate people because of their income is awful, mainly because people are deluded and believe that more money equals a better life.

ANYWAY

this poor against the riches thing is disgusting, PT wants everyone to believe that Aécio do not care about the well-being of the lower classes. some of my friends (history/philosophy students) actually believe in this shit. By the way, anyone from Rio here? I hope Crivella get elected.

• Like 2

You should read what is wroten in text too.

If you think Aécio is the savior of the economy, why the state he ruled today has one of the largest debt in the country? And why he lost in the state where did own government? How do you expect me to vote for a person who was rejected by his own people? Surely there's something very wrong with that.

haha what about dilma, aren't we all her people? And apparently, half of these people are rejecting her.

Edited by JohnnY
  • Like 1

haha what about dilma, aren't we all her people? And apparently, half of these people are rejecting her.

On the nose B)

What? I don't know if you remember but she was on first in first round  ;)

I already said many times, I prefered Marina, but she lost. If you think Dilma a bad choice, Aécio is terrible.

Edited by MazeRunner23
  • Like 1