Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

Going back into politics: Dilma Rousseff seems to be turning the run towards her again. This is very troubling for Aécio, because we have only 4 days to go untill the election and she's already 4 points ahead.

Dilma 47%

Aécio 43%

Valid votes:

Dilma 52%

Aécio 48%.

Going back into politics: Dilma Rousseff seems to be turning the run towards her again. This is very troubling for Aécio, because we have only 4 days to go untill the election and she's already 4 points ahead.

Dilma 47%

Aécio 43%

Valid votes:

Dilma 52%

Aécio 48%.

Pitiful,fear and lies are winning..

• Like 1

Fullbuster, just came to say that I loved the trailer for Avengers Age of Ultron. :lol:

I don't liked the first movie because of the story, but this one seems better because it's more dramatic. :)

Or maybe I'm just in love with the music since I haven't watched a version with subtitles, and I'm just judging by the scenes. lol

• Like 4

There are lies on both sides. You'd think only Dilma is playing dirty, but it isn't true. 

She started though. There were two options after her campaign started to attack him: mimic Marina Silva strategy, get attacked left and right and don't react considerably (which was the reason why she didn't go to the second hound); or he could counter attack Dilma's lies and accusations. He wisely choosed the later, he would be way lower in the election polls if he followed Marina Silva strategy

• Like 1

Fullbuster, just came to say that I loved the trailer for Avengers Age of Ultron. :lol:

I don't liked the first movie because of the story, but this one seems better because it's more dramatic. :)

Or maybe I'm just in love with the music since I haven't watched a version with subtitles, and I'm just judging by the scenes. lol

Gosh, I didn't watch it yet! But glad you liked it! :D

• Like 1

I saw Gone Girl today, it was great.

I haven't seen it :( my friends wanted to see Ninja Turtles so we saw that one. It was better than I expected. This weekend maybe we will see it, but I am not sure because I want to see also the argentinean Wild Tales and Annabelle is also one of the possibilities...

• Like 1

I haven't seen it :( my friends wanted to see Ninja Turtles so we saw that one. It was better than I expected. This weekend maybe we will see it, but I am not sure because I want to see also the argentinean Wild Tales and Annabelle is also one of the possibilities...

No, spare your money for Interstellar and Big Hero 6, Si no ves ellos miles de payasos sangrientos seran en sus sueños. :ph34r: :P

Edited by Fullbuster
  • Like 1