Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

Objectively, from what I read, Brazilians didn't like this election, saying both candidates played dirty,nasty...It's really the kind of election I hate, it was the same in France and the USA back in 2012...Are our modern democracies sick?

What will affect in the life of Fullbuster if Dilma or Aécio win:

That won't change nothing in my life, I'm French and I don't intend living in Brazil.

However, as a future global trade negotiator it's in my interest to have a thriving Brazil to export more there, and of course the current stagnation is not a good thing, for nobody. And of course, I started to learn Brazilian Portuguese for that, so a good Brazilian economy gives value to this learning.

Will Aécio be able to reform? I'm not even sure, that could be a failure too, but he's more likely to do that. There is no hatred toward Dilma, just business.

• Like 1

That won't change nothing in my life, I'm French and I don't intend living in Brazil.

However, as a future global trade negotiator it's in my interest to have a thriving Brazil to export more there, and of course the current stagnation is not a good thing, for nobody. And of course, I started to learn Brazilian Portuguese for that, so a good Brazilian economy gives value to this learning.

Will Aécio be able to reform? I'm not even sure, that could be a failure too, but he's more likely to do that. There is no hatred toward Dilma, just business.

As I said, Brazil is worse than you think. 4 years is not enough to improve. Much less with Aecio. Dilma also isn't a good option but Aécio is worse.