Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

I can't wait to watch Annabelle (on DVD).

Awwnn I'm very glad you liked it. :D

Of course I liked it, it was pretty huge, these huge dragons o_o

And

Hiccup found his mom, and his dad died

:(

Will you watch Interstellar? It's a wonderful movie apparently, so beautiful, I'm really eager to watch it during the Opening Day :D

Edited by Fullbuster
  • Like 1

Means that you do not know everything here, it is clear what I meant. Economy, education, health...

Well, I have a pretty clear idea about the economy, I read a lot of things about it and it's a thing I'm fascinated about.

Education and health in Brazil? Not really, I know it's pretty bad but I don't know anything about that.

Of course I liked it, it was pretty huge, these huge dragons o_o

And

Hiccup found his mom, and his dad died

:(

Will you watch Interstellar? It's a wonderful movie apparently, so beautiful, I'm really eager to watch it during the Opening Day :D

I don't know. I still need to see the trailer for Interstellar. :P

That was so sad. I'm worried about the next sequel because of it.

What? You do not understand, think again, he is desperate and wants the support of whom may have. 

Breaking news: "Politician makes promises in order to get himself elected. In other news the sky was blue today."

In any case, your new accusation is still quite different than the original one you made.

Well, I have a pretty clear idea about the economy, I read a lot of things about it and it's a thing I'm fascinated about.

Education and health in Brazil? Not really, I know it's pretty bad but I don't know anything about that.

90% of the votes are already counted, they'll release the results in 20 minutes

• Like 2

I don't know. I still need to see the trailer for Interstellar. :P

That was so sad. I'm worried about the next sequel because of it.

Do it!! And watch the last trailers, they're more explicit.

Such a beauty, such an adventure :wub:B)

Oh by the way : the trailer of the Avengers 2 was wonderful, I'm so fired up now :wub:

Edited by Fullbuster
  • Like 1

I didn't think the results would be so soon, I expected them a few hours later..Meaning I would know tomorrow morning (it's 10:30pm here).

No, I hope it didn't happen I want them to annouce the result right now. They are just finishing the count. It's at 90%.

useless to increase the economy (if that is possible with your god Aécio) if other factors are degraded as health and education. All things have to be done simultaneously. Politics is not just economics. Increase the economy can not be done from one day to another. Do you think increasing the economy, health and education will improve? Will be easier to improve, but in the situation of our country, you can not wait this increase to do more for education and health.

Do it!! And watch the last trailers, they're more explicit.

Such a beauty, such an adventure :wub:B)

Oh by the way : the trailer of the Avengers 2 was wonderful, I'm so fired up now :wub:

There are 4 trailers... :blink:

AoU was such an epic teaser trailer. I hope the movie is as good. I'll try to watch it with my father. He liked the trailer.

• Like 1

useless to increase the economy (if that is possible with your god Aécio) if other factors are degraded as health and education. All things have to be done simultaneously. Politics is not just economics. Increase the economy can not be done from one day to another. Do you think increasing the economy, health and education will improve? Will be easier to improve, but in the situation of our country, you can not wait this increase to do more for education and health.

You know, money doesn't come from nowhere, a bigger economic growth means you can channel more money into health and education because the government has more money. A stagnant economy means you can't give more for that, that also means you have to reduce spending at some point and so health and education will be hit one way or another.

The economy is completely essential, it's the life of a country, without it you can't do anything.

There are 4 trailers... :blink:

AoU was such an epic teaser trailer. I hope the movie is as good. I'll try to watch it with my father. He liked the trailer.

Glad you liked it because I know you didn't like the first movie, but indeed AoU is completely different : more serious and creepy.

Breaking news: "Politician makes promises in order to get himself elected. In other news the sky was blue today."

In any case, your new accusation is still quite different than the original one you made.

No, you are thinking superficially. I said Aécio want the privileges of retirement presidents. What guarantees you that after eight years he was not going to retire? It is not faster retire with only four years with the new law?