Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

Spectre is so mediocre that we didn't even remember to put in the discussion, LMFAO

Please don't lump me with you, my tastes go well beyond THG unlike you :P I didn't mention Spectre because I'm not interested in it, that doesn't mean I think it's mediocre ^^"

But I'm really sad about The Good Dinosaur..Inside Out grossed $14m with a better exchange rate even if it was still terrible, so I fear to see TGD under $10m :/ One reason to have hope though : IO got a fierce competitor called Minions, TGD won't have that :)

But I'm really sad about The Good Dinosaur..Inside Out grossed $14m with a better exchange rate even if it was still terrible, so I fear to see TGD under $10m :/ One reason to have hope though : IO got a fierce competitor called Minions, TGD won't have that :)

I'm expecting IO's type of numbers for TGD, even with a worst ER, it won't have any competition to hurt it's performance

what about Indian movies? can you share

I don't even remember seeing Indian movies in this box office, they're non-existant for the most part.  US and Brazilian movies get more than 95% of the Brazilian box office, the rest is divided between French, British, Japanese and Latin American (outside of Brazil) movies.