Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

Ghana has been amazing :o

I wanted Ghana to win.

There is still a slight chance they may win for the next step but it's not in their hands anymore.  They have to give it all and win the  the next match and hopefully have a nice goal average to finish at the second place if Germany beat the US.  Sorry for the US but i really think Ghana is the best african team right now and i want one african team in the next round.

I wanted Ghana to win.There is still a slight chance they may win for the next step but it's not in their hands anymore. They have to give it all and win the the next match and hopefully have a nice goal average to finish at the second place if Germany beat the US. Sorry for the US but i really think Ghana is the best african team right now and i want one african team in the next round.

In the last cups Ghana always beat the US and despite that they waste their chance and never won a cup.The US really trained hard,got a European trainer who changed everything in their behavior and way of training and so they could beat Ghana.So no,I'm sorry but it's the US' time to shine now.

In the last cups Ghana always beat the US and despite that they waste their chance and never won a cup.The US really trained hard,got a European trainer who changed everything in their behavior and way of training and so they could beat Ghana.So no,I'm sorry but it's the US' time to shine now.

We will see.  It's all on the US's hands to win his next match against Portugal.  If i doesn't, then Ghana will and deservedly too.

By the way I won't see the US-Portugal game,midnight is way too late.

LOL

I will, i have angolan blood in me and my parents are in their portuguese home right now.  I wish they win that game for sentimental reasons and also because if they lose, The USA and Germany are qualified and will only need to maintain status quo when they meet in the next match.

That's why i think Portugal will give it all today and if it wins, then, everyone will have a chance to get in that next level according results in the last match.

LOLI will, i have angolan blood in me and my parents are in their portuguese home right now. I wish they win that game for sentimental reasons and also because if they lose, The USA and Germany are qualified and will only need to maintain status quo when they meet in the next match.That's why i think Portugal will give it all today and if it wins, then, everyone will have a chance to get in that next level according results in the last match.

I understand your motivation,and it's perfectly fine :D I started to slowly learn Portuguese by myself a few months ago so I'm fine with Portugal,Brazil and Angola :)I don't have family bonds with the United States but I love the country and really want to work and live there.The US is unbelievable in almost every sport,you can say they dominate the global sport scene,but soccer is the exception to the rule..it's a bit sad given their talent and potential.I think the US is destined to become one of the soccer juggernaut in the long run given their big population and particularly their strong hispanic population (53m people,and it's fast-growing).

I understand your motivation,and it's perfectly fine :D I started to slowly learn Portuguese by myself a few months ago so I'm fine with Portugal,Brazil and Angola :)I don't have family bonds with the United States but I love the country and really want to work and live there.The US is unbelievable in almost every sport,you can say they dominate the global sport scene,but soccer is the exception to the rule..it's a bit sad given their talent and potential.I think the US is destined to become one of the soccer juggernaut in the long run given their big population and particularly their strong hispanic population (53m people,and it's fast-growing).

I actually have long lost cousins in the US...some of my father's cousins made the Vietnam War...never came back ...my family extends in three continents since the 60's....mainly DRC and Angola for the african countries, several  european countries (i have a dosen of french, swiss, german, belgian and english cousins mainly both by soil and blood mixed), the US and Cuba.

How to Train Your Dragon in Brazil : 2.4m OWHow to Train Your Dragon 2 in Brazil : 6.8m OW +168%That's a huge jump :oDragon 1 grossed 11m there,Dragon 2 wil pass 20m.

Edited by Fullbuster