Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

17 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

$1.3M OD

It's a good number given the horrible ER. I think this movie will be very close to HP8 in local currency in the end, slightly below or slightly above. :)

Doing better than Germany is no mean feat with this terrible ER :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fullbuster said:

Doing better than Germany is no mean feat with this terrible ER :)

Germany has $2M cume - that's more :P

"Germany opened to $1M on 1,271 screens. With Wednesday sneaks counted, the No-Maj world has brought the cume there to $2M."

5 hours ago, Napoleon said:

I'm seeing Arrival and Fantastic Beasts tonight. Did you watch FB?

I finally watched Fantastic Beasts!

I must say it clearly : I LOVED IT! To be honest I'm shocked to see it's around 75% on RT because the movie I watched is more deserving of a 90%+, no less!

Kowalski and Queenie are really funny and adorable, Newt could seem detached and asocial but he's really sweet in the end.

Apart from the characters the strength of this film is this beautiful world out there, mixing the classy New York from the 20s to the Wizarding World to give us something unique : we know it but we don't know it that much. I liked the animals, particularly the thief :P

I liked Doctor Strange but I loved Fantastic Beasts even more, more than I thought I would, I'm completely charmed. If you still hesitate : don't! And watch this, you're likely to be convinced :D

And you Napo? Did you like it? :D

• Like 3