Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

Maleficent will pass DOFP very soon.

I think it already have done it. Yesterday  :P

But since we don't have daily numbers from Brazil we are going to see it next Monday. 

Actually I think Maleficent has a chance to beat Rio 2 (in $ is a lock, but also in admissions) 

• Like 1

Filme B has top ten of the year in Reais. Maleficent will be number two easily and can be number one. It needs 8 million Reais to be number one, around 3,6 million Dollars. But in the end of its run movies loose a lot of screens, then it's possible but not easy.Noah (68,45 million Reais), Rio (63,97 million Reais), Captain América (63,211 million Reais) and Maleficent (60,54 million Reais) are the top 4 of the year.Then, it'll pass Rio 2 and Captain América 2 easily and can pass Noah.

Edited by Ajbg
  • Like 2

Filme B has top ten of the year in Reais. Maleficent will be number two easily and can be number one. It needs 8 million Reais to be number one, around 3,6 million Dollars. But in the end of its run movies loose a lot of screens, then it's possible but not easy.Noah (68,45 million Reais), Rio (63,97 million Reais), Captain América (63,211 million Reais) and Maleficent (60,54 million Reais) are the top 4 of the year.Then, it'll pass Rio 2 and Captain América 2 easily and can pass Noah.

I have to read more on FilmeB. It has a lot of info!!

So, Maleficent needs only 8m Reais to beat Noah to become #1 for 2014 and it did around 7m Reais last week. So it should do that before the end of the WC, am I right? Are kids still on holidays this week in Brazil?    

Is better than Maleficent.

What?????? No :P

I haven't seen Noah because I couldn't convince any of my friends to go to the movies with me, but Maleficent is my second favorite movie this year. I am going to see it again tomorrow, for the third time, but this time in english  ;)

I haven't seen Noah because I couldn't convince any of my friends to go to the movies with me, but Maleficent is my second favorite movie this year. I am going to see it again tomorrow, for the third time, but this time in english ;)

you're clearly a fan :P
  • Like 1

No, kids are not in holidays.We have only one or two weeks of holidays in July for Kids.The big holidays are in summer, of course (end of december until beggining of february).

I'm not sure now, I said kids were on holidays some pages ago because I thought holidays were in June??? I don't really remember now, didn't some schools anticipated holidays because of the World Cup? I know some university students are on holiday (I'm not, though).

I'm not sure now, I said kids were on holidays some pages ago because I thought holidays were in June??? I don't really remember now, didn't some schools anticipated holidays because of the World Cup? I know some university students are on holiday (I'm not, though).

It's really different from here.So basically July and August are just normal month there?I know it's logical given you have a different cycle for seasons but it still sounds a bit weird.