YM!

Inside Out 2 | June 14, 2024 | Pixar does it again!

Just now, HummingLemon496 said:

Yeah idk exactly what the legs number will be but it'll need like a 1.9x multiplier to only make 400M overseas off a 150M DOM OW

I think the only reason keyzore is being pessimistic about international numbers is that the first one only did 495 million internationally, China, which to be honest, I don’t really agree with them on that, it’s a non-factor, but I already said that in a previous post so moving on, and Russia is out of commission. But it’s also going to be the first major animated blockbuster since Kung Fu Panda. I mean 500m+, which I don’t really think Garfield will exceed, but who knows?

And unless WOM is toxic I expect decent increases from the previous film or at least slight decreases in several markets 

24 minutes ago, Liiviig 1998 said:

Finding dory  is great  comp for this. 

Super strong domestic and a solid 500M+  OS 

My super optimistic prediction is something In the range of Dark knight  numbers domestic if WOM is stellar.

Finding Dory is definitely a viable comp. That made 1b at the box office but I’m thinking it’ll be 950m for Inside Out 2