ChipDerby

Dial D for Derby | Week 37

12 minutes ago, Hilts said:

Maybe the rest of us have a chance this week then 😉

In all honesty, have been a bit fortunate in results of late. Winning 3 of last 4 weeks played is not something I expect to sustain; y’all are too good, margins too thin, so the crash back to reality is coming (see June into July)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, M37 said:

In all honesty, have been a bit fortunate in results of late. Winning 3 of last 4 weeks played is not something I expect to sustain; y’all are too good, margins too thin, so the crash back to reality is coming (see June into July)

Peaks and troughs. In a bit of a trough at the moment myself which I need to sort out sharpish. It is very competitive though, the other week I was 7th with like 90%!!

21 minutes ago, ChipDerby said:

For me to have success I need Jawan to hold strong, and Greek to fall hard.

I will be needing a hefty multiplier at this rate from Venice to have a shot. I'm also strangely high on GT which is perplexing. With the way rom coms are going I would not be surprised with a Greek crumble (although I hope not) and I expect Jawan to hold better than Pathaan but we'll see how strong.

2 hours ago, Hilts said:

I will be needing a hefty multiplier at this rate from Venice to have a shot.

Ditto, though I think most were expecting a better Thursday preview. I’m higher than average pretty much across the board, so hoping it’s a catch-up week and holds are good 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bob Train said:

Nun 2 had a surprisingly strong 2nd weekend hold

It did, and I mentioned this in the weekend thread, but the Wednesday number suggested $14M+ was in play ... I just wasn't willing to go quite that high. Lack of any real competition probably helped it too (and everything else)