AniNate

Freakier Friday | Lohan, Curtis and everyone else | Now in post-production, releases 2025

13 minutes ago, dudalb said:

With all her baggage, this is the probably the one starring role in a major film that Lilo could get......

I can think of a couple other potential sequels that would be pretty major too lol (there's no way Paramount isn't still trying to make a Mean Girls sequel happen)

I do believe she should start trying to book smaller/supporting roles in more prestigious films like she was doing post-Disney in the mid 2000s (with the Altman movie and something else that had a big ensemble cast I'm forgetting now) the Netflix romcoms did a good job showing she's professional/reliable and there's interest in her, now she has to prove she can hold her own in truly big productions again (if she has the ambition to do more with her career of course)

They're holding the majority of their big announcements for D23, whatever is being announced now is because those projects are about to begin filming soon. JLC is being rewarded as a Disney Legend there this year so this is bound to be a big talking point in their film presentation.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, dudalb said:

Does anybody else suspect that the daughter of Lohan's charecter is going to be invovled in the body switches?

yes

according to leaked audition sides

Spoiler

Lindsay and Jamie are switching with Lindsay's daughter and soon to be stepdaughter respectively

Lindsay was on GMA today

"It's much freakier than you would expect. There's been a lot of love, a lot of fun, and a lot of laughs on set. It's been a great experience. I can't say much [about the plot] but I am taking guitar lessons and I do have a daughter in the movie."

wondering if the "much freakier" is just her trying to hype like actors do or if it's actually related to the fact they have that special effects makeup guy

1 hour ago, fastlane said:

yes

according to leaked audition sides

Hide contents

Lindsay and Jamie are switching with Lindsay's daughter and soon to be stepdaughter respectively

Lindsay was on GMA today

"It's much freakier than you would expect. There's been a lot of love, a lot of fun, and a lot of laughs on set. It's been a great experience. I can't say much [about the plot] but I am taking guitar lessons and I do have a daughter in the movie."

wondering if the "much freakier" is just her trying to hype like actors do or if it's actually related to the fact they have that special effects makeup guy

It was a pretty obvious way to go.