Eric Quinn

Despicable Me 4 (2024) Spoiler Thread

Despicable Me 4 (2024)  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What'd You Think?

Better than DM3. Because anything is better than random twin brother shows up plot.

I was looking forward to the Mega Minions, but they did NOTHING. At least have them fight giant cockroaches or something in the climax. They should sell a lot of toys at least. Minions merch forever.

Didn't like the baby much. Plenty of other animated films focus on babies like Incredibles, Hotel Transylvania,and BOSS Baby. Focus on what make your series unique, the yellow guys.

Make Minions 3 and let Despicable Me 5 be the last one.

Let the Girls FINALLY grow up. Make Gru and Lucy the head of the AVL and conclude the whole thing. 

Posted (edited)

Better than DM3. Because anything is better than random twin brother shows up plot.

I was looking forward to the Mega Minions, but they did NOTHING. At least have them fight giant cockroaches or something in the climax. They should sell a lot of toys at least. Minions merch forever.

Didn't like the baby much. Plenty of other animated films focus on babies like Incredibles, Hotel Transylvania,and BOSS Baby. Focus on what make your series unique, the yellow guys.

Make Minions 3 and let Despicable Me 5 be the last one.

Watch more Mori no Kuma-san, Toumin-chuu. Episode  on https://phimhentaiz.net/

Let the Girls FINALLY grow up. Make Gru and Lucy the head of the AVL and conclude the whole thing.

The movie could have been more coherent in connecting its various plot points: Gru's rivalry with Maxime, his move to a new neighborhood, gaining a new apprentice, the introduction of Mega Minions, and Gru and Lucy's new baby. Individually, these elements were entertaining, but together, they felt disjointed.

Edited by ingridguerci94

Aside from a clever reference to Spider-Man 2, this tired collection of slapstick gags with a movie built around them suggests this is a franchise that has officially overstayed its welcome and it's time to move on.

C