iceroll

Glee - Cory Monteith Farewell Episode next week

11 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to continue watching Glee in season 4?

• Definitely, I'll watch until this series is done.
    • Probably, bring on Season 4.
    • Maybe, depends on how the episodes are.
    • Unlikely, I'm just not a fan of Glee anymore
    • Never.

I liked yesterday's episode a lot. I was very glad the route they went with Santana wasn't like happily ever after with her grandmother. They actually showed that not everyone is accepting, even your own family.The timing was a little weird. After all that build up for an election and then they don't even announce the winner or show an after party or anything. Just a newspaper headline. :mellow:Next week's episode looks hilarious + Sam is back!!!!! :D Question, in the preview, what is he doing? :blink:

Another awful show. Season 2 had some outrageously bad episodes, but that was somewhat entertaining trash TV. Many episodes were misses but you could tell they took a swing. Season 3 is worse, because they're not really even trying anymore. The plots go by extremely fast, we're not getting many character moments, the music choices are mostly uninspired. And even the good moments- a good deal of the West Side Story ep, Santana singing that Someone Like You/Rumor Has It mashup- don't go anywhere because the show has no continuity. Maybe I should just quit already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRjDd1yD6L8

OMG! OMG! OMG! FANTASTICALLY SPECATCULAR! Troubletones ftw! <3 Seriously. They deserve to win. Spoilers: I can't believe they lost! >.< I heard the MJ covers and they were soooo good, but this was much better. And then the choreography!! OMFG!

Naya Rivera<333 Amber looks GORGEOUS.

AND OMG. BRITTANA!!!!

• Like 1

Do you guys remember in season 1, the new directions needed like 12 or so members to compete in sectionals? The Troubletones have like 6 members lol...Oh nvm, they gained a bunch of people by the looks of that survivor video. :huh:

Probably they are cheerleaders from the Cheerios that helped back up dance