lab276

The Universal Thread | Dreamworks Animation seeing layoffs, set to outsource their work

I have liked none of them so far. I'd much prefer a Huntsman spinoff.

That sounds like the worst idea ever. I would like a sequel with all of them back. The Huntsman spin-off sounds boring.
  • Like 1

But her character died. Bringing her back would be just ridiculous.

In the trailer, the mirror breaks. In the movie, it doesn't. There is a reason. The mirror is the key to bring her back.

Well I for one love Bourne. But if they can't come up with anything better than Legacy then let it R.I.P. I don't care if they want to bring Damon back. But I'm sure there will be a sequel. :lol:If they want to continue with Cross/Renner just change the name and go from there.

Well I for one love Bourne. But if they can't come up with anything better than Legacy then let it R.I.P. I don't care if they want to bring Damon back. But I'm sure there will be a sequel. :lol:If they want to continue with Cross/Renner just change the name and go from there.

The Cross Identity? The Cross Supremecy? Not sure about these names, not sure... And they need the brand. Bourne will be in the title, and Damon must be back. Universal... don't fuck with me!

The Cross Identity? The Cross Supremecy? Not sure about these names, not sure... And they need the brand. Bourne will be in the title, and Damon must be back. Universal... don't fuck with me!

The Double CrossCrossed UpCrossroadsLOL I don't know. Let Jason Bourne rest in peace. His story is done. That's the reason why Greengrass and Matt Damon didn't commit to Bourne 4. They could not get a decent script.