Punishment

Monday top movies ERC: MAD4.3M,PR2.5M,TMB2m,SW1.7,ROA1.6

Amazing numbers for TA - $610m is happening! I need it to do at least that for summer game purposes.

Now that it has officially killed my top 12 prediction, I'm personally hoping for a final total of exactly $618,412,101. ;)

Exactly 300m more than Iron Man. Something poetic about that to me, considering there were actually some saying TA couldn't even hit 300. :P

That would be funny. Under 300m was never going to happen, but boy were we all wrong about how big it could get. I don't think even BKB thought it would hit 600m.

Awesome hold for TA and THG. Amazing runs for both continue. THG has it's sight set on SM1 while TA should stay above 1M on Wednesday and hit 52 consecutive days. TA is aiming at 625M now.

Exactly 300m more than Iron Man. Something poetic about that to me, considering there were actually some saying TA couldn't even hit 300. :P

What would've been really cool is if it could've hit $631m which would've been more than IM1+IM2 combined. With great late legs I could actually see it getting as high as $625m, but no higher than that.

I'm not sure what you mean about 10% drops, by my calculations it should pass SM in the next 3-4 weeks (it depends on theatre drops).It will do at least 1.3m for this week (Jun 15-21) for $402.2m. That's a 23% week to week drop. The last four weekly drops have therefore been 23%, 29%, 35% and 14%. Let's say it has 35% weekly drops from here on out.June 22-28: $845,000June 29-Jul 5: $549,000Jul 6-12: $356,000That gives a total of $403.95m, which tops Spider-man.

Oops, sorry. I applied the w/w drops to dailies. You are right, of course.