Punishment

Monday top movies ERC: MAD4.3M,PR2.5M,TMB2m,SW1.7,ROA1.6

And at least 5 times by every girl born between 1982 and 1985. ;)

http://www.radaronli...s-over-100-fans

"Kate was so rude, she never once acknowledged any of us, I was devastated," hopeful fan Shanna Swan told Star. "She gave dirty looks to people in my town who waited hours to see her. Upon her arrival everyone was yelling ‘Kate we love you!’ and you could hear everyone gasping with excitement when her black Cadillac pulled up. I could feel and hear the excitement of everyone around me saying ‘OMG is that Kate? When is she coming?’ and there were lots of excited senior citizens. I witnessed several seniors asking the production staff if Kate would come and talk to fans and there were roughly 100 people waiting for her. She always plays such warm people on the big screen, I thought she would be kind, so when she was mean, I was crushed. I watched The Titanic 13 times when I was 12 years old, and Kate wouldn’t even look up for a second to acknowledge we were all adoring her.”

Edited by YoursTruly

As has been posted earlier in this thread, where's the TA number? I'm going into withdrawal over here. I need my good numbers.

I'm in no hurry. Could be under 1m and I'm not in a hurry to see the streak end, lol.

Prometheus $2,547,819 -64%That's My Boy $2,002,287 -52%Snow White and the Huntsman $1,741,305 -55%Marvel's The Avengers $1,133,339 -67%Moonrise Kingdom $332,795 -53%The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel $328,849 -53%

Edited by Punishment