Neo

Big Hero 6 | November 7, 2014 | Now available on home video

Does anyone think this could possibly scare little kids?Which reminds me of Rise of the Gaurdians, Jude Law's voice in that movie gave me the chills.

I'm not sure how big of a problem "too scary" is. HTTYD2 is struggling to get to $175m, but TS3 cleared $400m no problem. GA interest in the film seems to matter more than "too scary" worries. (Otherwise, "too scary" WOM would have also negatively affected TS3, and it really didn't.)
  • Like 1

I'm not sure how big of a problem "too scary" is. HTTYD2 is struggling to get to $175m, but TS3 cleared $400m no problem. GA interest in the film seems to matter more than "too scary" worries. (Otherwise, "too scary" WOM would have also negatively affected TS3, and it really didn't.)

What was scary about Toy Story 3? 

• Like 1

What was scary about Toy Story 3? 

The furnance scene...

The only thing that would be some more shots of the very attractive Honey Lemon.

Well at least we got a little bit of this

Posted Image

Dat hair rendering!!!

Since Tangled WDAS knows how to do really good hair :)

Edited by chuck0
  • Like 1

Looks good. Most of the humor seems forced, even for a Disney movie, but I expect it'll be a fun experience. Looking forward to it.

I guess the timing on the ductape scene is not 100% spot on (it is dragged out a bit too long), but stuff like baymax and his low battery antics are pretty great :)

Its funny how now instead of a snowman that can reconfigure itself we get a robot that can also selfmodify its body for comedic effect (and is also white). Also i really hope they go all out with the flying scenes... matching the stuff from HTTYD will be difficult, but if they can get this stuff to work it would be glorious :)

• Like 2

I guess the timing on the ductape scene is not 100% spot on (it is dragged out a bit too long), but stuff like baymax and his low battery antics are pretty great :) Its funny how now instead of a snowman that can reconfigure itself we get a robot that can also selfmodify its body for comedic effect (and is also white). Also i really hope they go all out with the flying scenes... matching the stuff from HTTYD will be difficult, but if they can get this stuff to work it would be glorious :)

Fully agree. The tape thing kinda dragged on. But after that everything flowed smoothly.And the very brief appearances of this "kabuki" villain made me a lot curious.There was thing scene previewed at Annecy with Baymax and Hiro flying around San Fransokyo and Rotoscopers said it was breathtaking. Hopefully that works out.
  • Like 3