jmovies

Official Season 2 Pre-Game

Note: If you still wanna be in this season and haven't signed up yet, mention your name and number here or in the sign-up thread.

For the pre-game, simply predict The Amazing Spider-Man's Opening Day. The top two will each get to choose two members they want on their team.

Deadline to PM me your predictions is Monday night at 8PM ET!

Note: There are no penalties for not participating in the pre-game.

I'm SO sorry guys. I started a summer job last week along with doing other stuff. I also didn't start last week because I had a feeling many people may have missed stuff with the 4th and all. You should have received a message from me about Week #1. It is posted again below. I'll try to have the results of the pre-game up by Friday. Once again I am very sorry but I am here.

Predict the following weekend grosses in a PM response by Friday @ 9PM ET!

Ice Age 4

The Amazing Spider-Man

Katy Perry: Part of Me

Savages

Magic Mike

Ted

Tyler Perry's Madea's Witness Protection

Brave

Madagascar 3

Moonrise Kingdom

Optional: Predict the following weekend PTA's. The closest player per film will earn an extra 0.5% to their overall total. The player with the highest average out of all the PTA's below will also earn an extra 0.5% to their overall total

The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel

The Hunger Games

Safety Not Guaranteed

Take This Waltz

Note: You only have to predict the weekend grosses, the PTA's are optional. Remember predicts are due by Friday @ 9PM ET! Not predicting will result in a strike for you and a placeholder score (the lowest score out of all the players who predicted - 0.01%) for you for your team.

Here are the results of the pre-game! The top 2 will receive a PM to choose TWO players on their team (eligible players are listed in the registration thread)

Spidey OD- 35.02

24Lost- 90.12%

SantanaLopez- 80.67%

The Creator- 80.44%

acsc1312- 73.1%

The Dark Alfred- 63.68%

Spaghetti- 59.28%

DoctorWho- 47.12%

So 24 and Santana, please PM ASAP on your choices.

Here are the results of the pre-game! The top 2 will receive a PM to choose TWO players on their team (eligible players are listed in the registration thread)

Spidey OD- 35.02

24Lost- 90.12%

SantanaLopez- 80.67%

The Creator- 80.44%

acsc1312- 73.1%

The Dark Alfred- 63.68%

Spaghetti- 59.28%

DoctorWho- 47.12%

So 24 and Santana, please PM ASAP on your choices.

Shit, so close!

Not as close as me. ;)

99.94% except that I was 1 hr late.