CJohn

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones

i was wondering if there was a thread about it here, hoping conversation is a little bit more sane here , got totally scarred by the level of rubbish thrown at the film in domestic thread and since i have to wait till this weekend to see it 

i'm hoping it does well enough overseas relatively speaking because i do believe this could work as a franchise maybe after its out on dvd  a sequel might fare better 

its kinda like tv suits  not giving a show time to find an audience and axing it if it doesnt do well off the bat

i was wondering if there was a thread about it here, hoping conversation is a little bit more sane here , got totally scarred by the level of rubbish thrown at the film in domestic thread and since i have to wait till this weekend to see it 

i'm hoping it does well enough overseas relatively speaking because i do believe this could work as a franchise maybe after its out on dvd  a sequel might fare better 

its kinda like tv suits  not giving a show time to find an audience and axing it if it doesnt do well off the bat

I hope it gets a sequel, I really do. I did liked the movie. I mean, I'm not gonna buy it in blu-ray or anything, but it's not as trashy as they're saying.

And it doesn't seem to be doing bad business OS so far... It's not good either, but definatelly not bad.