Don't Be Afraid of the Dark

2 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Don't Be Afraid of the Dark

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

This makes my list as one of the worst films ever made. I don't get the Del Torro craze. The guy did Pan's Labrynth and he has coasted because of that film now. But he has made or endorsed some truly horrible films. This is the worst, unless he was involved in Hellboy II, I think he was. But regardless, this is horrible. These little gremlins are not scary, they are not really that hard to get rid of, and if you had a broom or even a strong fan, you could just shoo them away. I wasn't scared once, I wasn't interested at all and one of my fave actresses was wasted in this.1/10

• Like 2

This makes my list as one of the worst films ever made. I don't get the Del Torro craze. The guy did Pan's Labrynth and he has coasted because of that film now. But he has made or endorsed some truly horrible films. This is the worst, unless he was involved in Hellboy II, I think he was. But regardless, this is horrible. These little gremlins are not scary, they are not really that hard to get rid of, and if you had a broom or even a strong fan, you could just shoo them away. I wasn't scared once, I wasn't interested at all and one of my fave actresses was wasted in this.1/10

come on baumerthe creatures were bit ridiculous, but the atmosphere and the execution were good.

There wasn't much going for this and it showed in the movie. I barely remember the film which is about a bad an indictment that you can get.

Nothing scary, no acting stood out, it was just a forgetful movie.

C-

• Like 1

come on baumerthe creatures were bit ridiculous, but the atmosphere and the execution were good.

Oh please. You are brainwashed by Del Torro's name too? The atmosphere was horrible and the execution was carried out with neolithic incompetence.