The Movie Man

RANK THE Best Action Movies, thru Summer 2012?

RANK THE Best Action Movies, thru Summer 2012? (Unlike the other person's question, Best Action Movie, Not Best Movie)Now Please Rank a Couple of Them...* Battleship* Brave* John Carter* Prometheus* Snow White and the Huntsman* The Amazing Spider-Man* The Avengers* The Dark Knight Rises* The Hunger Games* Wraith of the Titans* Other Not Listed Above

The Dark Knight Rises 9.5/10Brave 8/10The Hunger Games 7/10Prometheus 6.5/10Avengers 6.5/10Men in Black 3 6/10Amazing Spider Man 5.5/10Snow White and The Huntsmen 4.5/10Battleship 4/10Wrath of Titans 3/10John Carter 1/10

Edited by Dexter of Suburbia

* Battleship not seen* Brave not seen* John Carter 6/10* Prometheus not seen* Snow White and the Huntsman not seen* The Amazing Spider-Man 7.5/10* The Avengers 8.5/10* The Dark Knight Rises 8.5/10* The Hunger Games 7.5/10* Wraith of the Titans 6.5/10

Edited by Lordmandeep

Lol Prometheus is not an action movie. Yeah, mutating Fifeild epicly fucks up some people, but thats about the only scene I'd call "action" in it. But since its on the list:

Avengers - 8.5

Hunger Games - 6/10

Prometheus 10/10

Those are the only films I've seen this summer so far, I might check out TDKR this coming weekend.

And I'd like to say that Expendables 2 gets an automatic 10/10 even though I don't have a crystal ball. :D

The Dark Knight Rises 9.5/10

Brave 8/10

The Hunger Games 7/10

Prometheus 6.5/10

Avengers 6.5/10

Men in Black 3 6/10

Amazing Spider Man 5.5/10

Snow White and The Huntsmen 4.5/10

Battleship 4/10

Wrath of Titans 3/10

John Carter 1/10

:lol:

Edited by Shpongle

Funny defintion of "action movie" we have here.

Funny defintion of "action movie" we have here.

To give all movies a chance I included the following...so per your response, which movie shouldn't have been included.* Battleship* Brave* John Carter* Prometheus* Snow White and the Huntsman* The Amazing Spider-Man* The Avengers* The Dark Knight Rises* The Hunger Games* Wraith of the Titans* Other Not Listed Above