bigm10

Movie Project

Anyone who would be interested in ranking from a field of 900+ movies(just the ones you've seen from the list), please message me your e-mail or comment up here.It goes like this, 900+ movies are on an Excel Spreadsheet and all you have to do is take maybe an hour(maybe less) of time to honestly rank them(grade scale or out of 100) and at the end when people have ranked I will post who got the highest rankings and so on and so forth.Mitchell

You should get with Sims as he is doing something similar with his top 100 films.Maybe a joint effort to see how close the lists look to each other (top 100 anyway) when finished.Oh, you can send me the list - I'll try to rank the films I have seen.

And I have just realized that I left some recent movies off the list(The Amazing Spider-Man, The Dark Knight Rises, etc.) so if you have seen a movie that has made top 10 since the beginning of July send me your out of 100 score for that movie if you can via messaging.