Impact

CAYOM Year 5 Discussion

Where am I going to put Psychonauts? I'll take any suggestions for dates.The point is that it can't stay on September 24th.

You should take it off the schedule and save it for next year, I'm thinking about doing that for Red Pyramid.

I'm sorry, but I had this film planned for Y5 for a while now.Hiccup, can you please delay Halloweentown II for Y6? It's unfair to slap a random unannounced filler on a date where it could compromise a previously planned film. At least delay it to October 15th or 22nd.

Edited by Spaghetti

April 23 should have it do well. Haven't read it yet, but Psychonauts and Oro are the two movies this year I'm excited to read. :)etr, I'd go for June 18 for Red Pyramid. Legally Blonde obviously isn't going for the same demographic, and since it's for tweens, it should be able to co-exist with Warcraft the following week.

• Like 1

I also don't understand how May 14 was considered at all for Red Pyramid, as you're already opening a big-budget animation on that day... why open two tentpoles against each other??

He was having some indecision I think, he switched the dates of that, and Red Pyramid around quite a few times.

April 23 should have it do well. Haven't read it yet, but Psychonauts and Oro are the two movies this year I'm excited to read. :)

Psychonauts was good, and I hope Oro doesn't disappoint you. Edited by riczhang

I'm sorry, but I had this film planned for Y5 for a while now.Hiccup, can you please delay Halloweentown II for Y6? It's unfair to slap a random unannounced filler on a date where it could compromise a previously planned film. At least delay it to October 15th or 22nd.

The film is over due...I will move it to october 15th.

etr, I'd go for June 18 for Red Pyramid. Legally Blonde obviously isn't going for the same demographic, and since it's for tweens, it should be able to co-exist with Warcraft the following week.

But then it'll get crushed by Warcraft in it's second weekend. The date it's at right now positions it for two healthy weeks, which should be enough to spark interest. Edited by etr906

He was having some indecision I think, he switched the dates of that, and Red Pyramid around quite a few times.

Red Pyramid was scheduled for June 11, but I bumped it to July 2, since Hindenburg looked like in wouldn't get made. Then the schedule began to get more crowded, so I bumped it back to May 14 since it looked like Wonder Woman also wasn't getting made. Then Blue Beetle was annouced, and I bumped it to July 2.So yeah, very stressful for both me and Numbers.

No, I didn't know anything about the game until you scheduled Psychonauts. And no, the plot wasn't finshed. There was just a snip of it -_-

Ugh...... The spoiler tag problem again. If you quite the post you should be able to see everything not showing up in the spoiler tags. Also you could try using Chrome or IE, I've never had a problem with either of those browsers, I think it's a Firefox only problem. Edited by riczhang

I use IE for the forums, and Firefox for YouTube videos, so I dunno what the problem was.

Try chrome if you can, never had a problem with Chrome. And if worst comes to worst we can PM people the full plots during Review Season.