Impact

CAYOM Year 5 Discussion

I do have a question to which I think I already know the answer, but I'm not sure.Let's say I want to make a movie adaptation to the game "To The Moon". I use the same composers as the game and the same soundtracks the game had (re-mastered maybe). Is it, in any way, eligible for a Best Score Oscar, or not?Considering it's made by the same people...

Any chance you can keep Year 6: Part One (when it opens) open until New Year (1st of January)?

Year 6 won't start until after New Year's Day. We're giving people the winter holidays to write. But because of that length of time we won't hold the thread open as long as we did in the past probably since you would have all that extra lead time.Speaking of which, Impact should close Oscar picks and put up the Tiebreakers thread ASAP. Edited by 4815162342

Really disappointed I won't be able to do the Oscars this year or a list. I don't have time to finish reading everything as I still have the majority of films left to read. May not be able to write any films for Year 6 either.

Hope you have time to participate in Year 6.