The Stingray

Who should play? JLA Edition.

I realize These are proberly the worst picks ever but hey w.e.Topher Grace or Joseph Gordon Levitt as The FlashDjimon Hounsou or Michael Fassbender as The Green lanternMatt Lauria or Chris Pine as the FlashChris Pine as AquamanMichael Ealy maybe as The Martian ManhunterAaron Eckhart or Michael Shannon as BatmanOlivia Wilde as Wonder Women?Henry Cavill as Superman most likely, I do think that Ryan Gosling could do a good job.

Fun list :)Superman - Keanu ReevesBatman - Christian Bale (Love Kevin Conroy's voice in the cartoon versions though)Wonder Woman - Mila KunisFlash - Bradley CooperGreen Lantern - Dwayne JohnsonAquaman - Josh BrolinMartian Manhunter - Jake Gyllenhaal

- Superman - Johnny Depp (Would need to hit the gym)

- Batman - Val Kilmer (Would need to hit the treadmill)

- Wonder Woman - Olga Kurylenko

- Flash - Joseph Gordon-Levitt

- Green Lantern - Ryan Gosling (Would need to overact instead of his usual calmness)

- Aquaman - Arnold Schwarzenegger

- Martian Manhunter - John Travolta

- Superman - Johnny Depp (Would need to hit the gym)

- Batman - Val Kilmer (Would need to hit the treadmill)

- Wonder Woman - Olga Kurylenko

- Flash - Joseph Gordon-Levitt

- Green Lantern - Ryan Gosling (Would need to overact instead of his usual calmness)

- Aquaman - Arnold Schwarzenegger

- Martian Manhunter - John Travolta

if Johnny Deep Played Superman, I'd Boycott it

no offence but this is just about the worst cast I could think of for a JLA movie.

Edited by Kalo21

Superman - Henry Cavil (unless he's really bad)Batman - Christine Bale .. but sense that's not gonna happen, Armie Hammer or Bradley CooperNightwing or Robin- Joseph Gordon LevittGreen Lantern - Zachary Levi or Zachary Qunito (wouldn't Mind of they Kept Ryan Reynolds, out of some of the problems it had he wasn't one of them)The Flash - Jesse Eisnberg or Sam WitwerWonder Women - Lynn CollinsAquaman - Garrett Hedlund, Karl Urban or Jake Gyenhaalstill working on it not sure that's quite perfect yet but it's a startMartian Man Hunter - Michael Fassbender

Edited by Kalo21

if Johnny Deep Played Superman, I'd Boycott itno offence but this is just about the worst cast I could think of for a JLA movie.

And yours is just about the worst cast list I have ever seen. You have the opportunity to choose whoever you want, and you choose half of the people that have already played the damn characters. Be creative, it's unlikely that your wish is going to come true anyway, so why does it matter?

And yours is just about the worst cast list I have ever seen. You have the opportunity to choose whoever you want, and you choose half of the people that have already played the damn characters. Be creative, it's unlikely that your wish is going to come true anyway, so why does it matter?

gee sorry, no need to get so defensive, sometimes, I think people forget that they are actually talking to real people on message boards, I Guess I was a bit harsh so I'm sorry for that. Superman is my favorite superhero and Johnny Deep is over used, over rated and way to old to play superman imo. Edited by Kalo21