Well as soon as I saw the chick from 24 I knew she was gonna be involved big time 

I agree about the casting thing ... they should cast unknown actors as villains/killers so that people don't go 'Hey I know that guy he was in _______ so he must be behind it all' 

It was a good episode though 

yeah it was one of their more serious episodes 

3XK def outsmarted castle a few times but i'm not sure he's alive they left that up in the air could just be his crazy dr gf 

and we got a lot of esposito and lainie yeah

a good laugh last night was over location of honeymoon , guess castle will have to work extra hard on making that special for both

given nature of the crime i suspected immediately 3XK because i think i read a comment somewhere that he'd make an appearance/episode 

I liked this episode to quote castle in it "murder is the new black" something about murder and fashion just seem to mesh together! And we learn kate had a short live modeling career,I have to say the dress was very pretty and very her not sure if at her age and per personality if a white virginal dress would have been the best fit ! I love how happy they both are , they deserve it after so many years

I love blast from the past type episode , in this we go back to castle high school which is very gossip girl like lol and in the end they both go to the prom since they missed theirsThe funniest bit was 2 second before they both said I've always liked that song I started saying the same thing it was crazy , made me feel like I shared that moment with them , castle and beckett are too cute for words plus they really had me believing the girl/guy was telekenitic lol

I love blast from the past type episode , in this we go back to castle high school which is very gossip girl like lol and in the end they both go to the prom since they missed theirsThe funniest bit was 2 second before they both said I've always liked that song I started saying the same thing it was crazy , made me feel like I shared that moment with them , castle and beckett are too cute for words plus they really had me believing the girl/guy was telekenitic lol