A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Deadpool & Wolverine- July 26

I expect cut scenes, but.........some added scenes??? Like, scenes that the rest of the world will not get?That'll ge me to the cinema on its own. It's not often, being in The People's Republic of China, that you get to see something that others don't.

Extra scenes added to make up the cut scenes.

like what?extra-footage of a future SH?

no idea. We may know soon.

Yes.By 15:00pm, looks like Looper could be #1 Friday, just decent performence with Tai Chi very closely. And from the starts of these new releases, an awful and disappointing holiday is just evitable to happen. Maybe no movie will even break the 200m yuan mark.From people who have seen Looper, it is not as good as Source Code, let alone comparing with Inception. Obviously, they think Looper is overrated by critics.It will have normal legs. That's all.

All Time Foreign Animation Gross in China [As of 2012 Sep 23] Rank Title Total Gross (¥) Total Gross ($) Year 14 Die Konferenz der Tiere ¥61,350,000 $9,570,983 2011

Was this German animated movie released under its German title or the English Animals United?

Just got back from Looper (8:20pm showing). About 20 people in there. Not many. Great film.

Hope it makes tons of money. It deserves it. I don't think Chinese audiences will like it, or maybe they will not understand it if they are not familiar with time travel films. Anyway, I don't know why, I just don't think they will like it like they liked The Expendables 2, for example. But I hope they do like it.

dont think Chinese audience will have a problem understanding Looper well but whether average will like it or not remains uncertain.PS. Reports say some violent scenes were cut while some extra Shanghai scenes added. About 10 minutes of difference between Chinese version and international version.

dont think Chinese audience will have a problem understanding Looper well but whether average will like it or not remains uncertain.PS. Reports say some violent scenes were cut while some extra Shanghai scenes added. About 10 minutes of difference between Chinese version and international version.

funny because in the west Shanghai is synonym for violence http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_shanghai