A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Deadpool & Wolverine- July 26

I don't think China is a market for legs. It seems most movies have big openings and then die after a few weeks. The only reason why I suggested that WOTT could only make that much is because of bad WOM from the first one. If people hated the 3D in the first one, they aren't coming back for the 2nd. Of course, some people will see 3D no matter what, it seems.

I don't think China is a market for legs. It seems most movies have big openings and then die after a few weeks. The only reason why I suggested that WOTT could only make that much is because of bad WOM from the first one. If people hated the 3D in the first one, they aren't coming back for the 2nd. Of course, some people will see 3D no matter what, it seems.

To Chinese audiences, good 3D effects = good WOM.Some films with bad WOM had made a lot of money in China film market.