DeeCee

Under The Dome on CBS from Steven Spielberg & Stephen King

Just wondering if anyone read the book, and is following the same story/

Also, as this was going to be a clean 13 episode story, wonder if it will get watered down too much if they strech it out, aka like LOST.

Especially since, they cant do alot inside of the dome, and everyone should be dying off over time inside the dome???

just finished episode 1&2 ok ok so far 

i can see this getting old quick or not depends if story gets better

i kept thinking if this was in fringe universe walter would figure it out halfway through the episode because he's that smart lol

i like the smart kid who instead of partying is mapping the dome, his sister storyline weirdo hello how did she not see her boyfriend was a psycho 

i like the misfit ex soldier who must be thinking fucking cows!!!! i could have made the line in the nick of time grrrrr

i like lefevre but it has more to do with my fascination with red hair , her character will see but what does it say she didnt know her husband had shady dealings

so far i'm thinking the mayor has no real idea what's going on , probably knew something would happen but what no idea, clearly he sold the town for some experiment and thought he was getting the better end of the bargain 

and i have to lol at the priest/morgue guy who's also shady 

sonic i'll try ,

they're just lucky regular tv season hasnt started so i have time to try new things, or stuff i wouldnt have given a second look at ...

i hope they show a bit of what's going on outside the dome 

Great attitude ;)

I saw the last episode, the 8th, it's pretty good, a lot of actions.

ok so 3-5 tonight so they tried a bomb at it , how original!!!

but i thought i heard something like the dome is causing magnetic interference with outside world? and that's one major reason gvt want to destroy it apart from pr "saving chester mills inhabitants"

so far i haven't seen anything worthwhile, bye bye padre cuckoo though , he had it coming ...

:ph34r:  :wacko: at angie and junior , i get it doomsday scenario but still yuck...

so i read a few pages from the book , and i gotta say i prefer tv barbie to book barbie and just had to laugh at idea of a woodchuck having a pov  :lol:

• Like 1

Yes, and the movie's idea comes from......Under the Dome (the original book)!

So why should I care? Under the Dome is the original material, and Simpsons isn't a live show.

imitation is the greatest form of flattery they say , still i can see how it might be annoying that the copy is more the original but now more people will check out the book , i am