Neo

Crimson Peak (10.16.2015) Trailer Page 29

Aw crud. I had hoped to see it next year.

Me too. Spring 2015 seems so far away right now.

Really really looking forward to this. Jessica Chastain and Tom Hiddleston in a GdT movie  :wub:

• Like 3

More free time for Tom.

He's too free these days :lol:. Marvel should just give him a cameo in AoU so he'll have something to do, premieres/interviews/promotions tours to goof around, and cast mates to bromance up with. 

Seriously though, guy is awesome. Very charismatic and a good actor, I hope to see him in more movies.

• Like 1

He's too free these days :lol:. Marvel should just give him a cameo in AoU so he'll have something to do, premieres/interviews/promotions tours to goof around, and cast mates to bromance up with. 

Seriously though, guy is awesome. Very charismatic and a good actor, I hope to see him in more movies.

He really is awesome. I think I'll go and watch Cranford now.

• Like 1

Hiddleston (I dont call celebrities by their first name) is indeed awesome, but its the del Toro doing horror + Chastain combo thats the main attraction for me. 

Edited by Jack Skellington
  • Like 1

Hiddleston (I dont call celebrities by their first name) is indeed awesome, but its the del Toro doing horror + Chastain combo thats the main attraction for me. 

I really like Jessica Chastain. I think she's so beautiful and talented. There was a rumor going around about her and Tom but it died.

I really like Jessica Chastain. I think she's so beautiful and talented. There was a rumor going around about her and Tom but it died.

Agree. Jessica Chastain is gorgeous, and a great actress  :wub:

You know, I once saw a girl at my school who looked like a young Jessica Chastain. I think I kept glancing and staring at her for like 5 minutes  :lol:

• Like 2

You know, I once saw a girl at my school who looked like a young Jessica Chastain. I think I kept glancing and staring at her for like 5 minutes  :lol:

LOL I hope she didn't catch you looking but she must have been gorgeous.

• Like 1

Yeah, there's actually this really beautiful girl in my school who has very similar facial features and red hair.

I too often find myself staring like

Posted Image

Edited by Jack Skellington
  • Like 1

LOL I hope she didn't catch you looking but she must have been gorgeous.

Yeah, she definitely was, redhead, fair skin and everything.

No problem, I was very discreet in my awe  :D

• Like 1

Guillermo's an absolute omniscient about that particular genre of fiction, in literature, in cinema... His precision and passion... The script itself is bone chillingly terrifying. When I was reading it for the first time I had to get up and walk around the room, then sit down again because I was so scared. But it's also so sophisticated. It's actually a very mature film. It has a very sophisticated and adult sensibility that stems from what Guillermo sees as the root of all of this stuff, which is the gothic romance literature of the nineteenth century.