Jack Nevada

85th Academy Awards (24/2/13) Official Thread- TONIGHT!! NOMINEES IN THE FIRST POST

I've got Les Mis with 2: Supporting Actress and Sound Editing. You have it taking Mixing and Makeup?

Les Mis didn't get nominated for Sound Editing. It's locked for Sound Mixing (musicals always win here) and Make-up (Hitchcock is a non-story and they won't give it to Floppit for more of the same.)

Delete your vote first

Still no. It seems to be under the impression that there's more than 1 question. And do we want a separate thread for the ceremony or do we want to keep using this one? Edited by riczhang

Les Mis didn't get nominated for Sound Editing. It's locked for Sound Mixing (musicals always win here) and Make-up (Hitchcock is a non-story and they won't give it to Floppit for more of the same.)

That's right, it didn't get Editing. You said 4-5. What else do you have it winning?

That's right, it didn't get Editing. You said 4-5. What else do you have it winning?

It's winning Production Design seeing as it won against Anna Karenina at BAFTA which loved the movie more than the AMPAS did. I'm predicting it for Costumes as well but that could go to Anna Karenina as well.

1. Departed2. The King's Speech3. No Country for Old Men (I'm kinda bitter that TWBB lost)4. Chicago5. LOTR6. The Hurt Locker7. The Artist8. Slumdog Millionaire9. Crash10. Million Dollar Baby

Edited by riczhang

1. Departed2. The King's Speech3. No Country for Old Men (I'm kinda bitter that TWBB lost)4. Chicago5. LOTR6. The Hurt Locker7. The Artist8. Crash9. Million Dollar Baby

Slumdog havent seen it or dont want to?And our lists are similar except for kings speech and MDB Edited by Michael G Scott

It's winning Production Design seeing as it won against Anna Karenina at BAFTA which loved the movie more than the AMPAS did. I'm predicting it for Costumes as well but that could go to Anna Karenina as well.

I've got Pi winning Production Design, and Karenina Costume.