CJohn

Tuesday Numbers

SHIIIT. That must hurt the insides of the female cats :mellow:

Thats what I was thinking too. I know the male cant do anything about its prickly prick, but in all those videos the male cat looks like a rapist. Why isn't there a feminist movement for cats?  :lol: 

Thats what I was thinking too. I know the male cant do anything about its prickly prick, but in all those videos the male cat looks like a rapist. Why isn't there a feminist movement for cats?  :lol: 

Maybe they like it...  :mellow:

Its so weird, first the female cat like spreads itself around like "C'mere", but when things start to happen they start to screech in pain! Awful.

I know what that is. My female cat spends days screaming for some dick but when it arrives... she kinda runs. When it starts, well... we already described that :lol: They seem to be feeling no pleasure at all. 

Edited by CJohn

I know what that is. My female cat spends days screaming for some dick but when it arrives... she kinda runs. When it starts, well... we already described that :lol: They seem to be feeling no pleasure at all. 

Dude, have you ever heard a catfight? My cat was in a fight with two other cats outside my window and it was the most horrifying 

noise I've heard! Cats just seem to be angry animals. Just look how they have sex, fight and are generally just assholes.

Yeah, I'm sorry, but cats are fucking assholes.

Dude, have you ever heard a catfight? My cat was in a fight with two other cats outside my window and it was the most horrifying 

noise I've heard! Cats just seem to be angry animals. Just look how they have sex, fight and are generally just assholes.

Yeah, I'm sorry, but cats are fucking assholes.

Cats are awesome. They don't give a single fuck :lol:

Their furry gets all sticky when they have a fight with something. Like this:

Posted Image

Look at how his tale just gets huge :lol:

Edited by CJohn

Cats are awesome. They don't give a single fuck :lol:

Their furry gets all sticky when they have a fight with something. Like this:

Posted Image

Look at how his tale just gets huge :lol:

I think its even more hilarious when my dog, who's like a big stupid teddy bear, shows his gums and teeth when he tries to be threatening. Its so funny, because he thinks he's tough but he looks silly

Posted Image

Dogs are far better than cats. Except bullmastiff and pitbulls. Aaaaand I'm aware that the latter are supposedly the biggest sweethearts imaginable, but I dont care.

• Like 2

I think its even more hilarious when my dog, who's like a big stupid teddy bear, shows his gums and teeth when he tries to be threatening. Its so funny, because he thinks he's tough but he looks silly

Posted Image

Dogs are far better than cats. Except bullmastiff and pitbulls. Aaaaand I'm aware that the latter are supposedly the biggest sweethearts imaginable, but I dont care.

My dog also likes to get all badass and shit, but he just can't :lol: